• Average

2 8.00%
  • Mediocore

2 8.00%
  • Wack

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gravediggaz - NightMarez In A Minor

Been digging in my crates lately, pulled this out today and was pleasantly surprised. I remember not being impressed at all back when I bought this. This album is much better than I remember bar some iffy beats like the jiggy 'Bloodshed'.

God VS Devil is a bit of a mystery as this is presented as a Frukwan solo yet his verse is faded out towards the out, leaving the impression that this verse was just cut from a longer joint with other cats.

Since I really got into Killarmy a while back I was happy to see that Beretta 9, Shogun Assassin and even 4th Disciple rapped on here.

True Master has 3 beats on here, but my favorite productions are all Poetic productions: 'False Things Must Perish' (featuring Prodigal Sunn), 'Today's Mathematics', 'Betta Wake Up' and 'Killing Fieldz' (the latter was co-produced by Diamond J).

A few more guest appearances would have elevated this album.

All in all a worthy entry in the Gravediggaz catalogue.
    Last edited by Lee Towers; 12-08-2014 at 10:48 AM.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

this album is Superior to me, if not a personal classic

I loved it from the start it didn't even have to grow on me, its an album I can throw on and not skip a single track which is impressive being 19 tracks long. The whole album has a very cohesive sound all the way through. Guard ya Shrine, Man Only Fears and 4th Disciples Last Man Standing skit are ridiculous