once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

Default Re: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

Thanks anyway.

Default Re: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

thx for everyone who is repping with us

the wu !!!!

pussy with teeth i heard u eat dick

Quote Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
    pussy with teeth i heard u eat dick
    whateva....

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th
    well there are too many wu forums already, the more the better is my saying but too many cooks spoils the food, so i will stick to the 4 wutang forums i am registered at and stay there. Peace
    What he said
    Wu-Tang Forever

up yo

fot the last time - dont hate me fot his fam

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    A new forum is really stupid imo. I don't care if you got a nice site and post the link on this forum. Specially since wutangcorp got no webmaster = almost no updates....
    right

i think it will be a ghostface forum

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

Peace god, you did a good job on the site, fuck the haters yo, but maybe it woulda been better to have maked this when wucorp was still down, this is gonna be way more popular u know that, respect for u reppin wu anyway, keep doin what u do

no need 2 hate on the guy... if ur not going 2 sign up dont type a message, just say peace and roll on.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

Looks iight.

wackness

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

lol, I know GZA and Capadonna too, doesn't mean I should make another wu forum besides the corp. That is pointless. What is with all this peace god stuff? I can tell you are not american pussy eater with teeth. I highly doubt you are a 5 percenter. Don't just use the terminology if you don't know the knowledge, math, alphabet, 120 etc.

peace
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

yea im sick of these fake 5%ers out here

yall are so fucking pathetic to say the least...damn!!!

be yourselfs and stop emullating everythin wu does...

sad lives mang

what the fuck ?????

i think yall fucking stupid - for real now....fuck all of yall haters...niggas are trieng to do something for the wu and what happeds ???

Today hip hop fans >>>>>>>downfall of hip hop

fuck yall