once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Whats Up Wit Superb

Default Whats Up Wit Superb

yo im pretty sure there might already be a topic on him but whateva...so i hear hes comin home 06 can any1 confirm that?plus ive heard rumors that he has beef with or ghost is that true?!?shit i hope not cuz he&ghost r perfect collabo..if u got any of his material up some here...any1 know whats up wit him and why did he get locked up

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Default Re: Whats Up Wit Superb

The God (Lord Superb Allah) will be released sometime in '06/07. Just b/4 goin into the system he was part of the original Theodore Unit. It was him, Ghost, Tryfe, and Twiz a/k/a Baby Thad (the harlem nigga from American CREAM Team). There is no beef with Superb & Ghost (where ya get this shit from?) He's from Stapleton projects and has known RZA, Ghost & Raekwon for the longest time. Ghost is makin him part of the Unit once he gets out again.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

great thanks..i got that beef shit rumor from chambermusic.com forum,and thats great news along with s.childz i think hes the dopest from t-u(trife is great too tho)

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

The beef shit comes from Lord Superbs mouth himself. There is an interview and some freestyles from him in prison out there on some mixtape. He says Ghost bit his style from Supreme Clientele on. Basically he says that it was ok on SC, because Superb had to pay his dues to get in the game. But he said he was real pissed about BPW or Pretty Toney... I don't really remember... He said things about Raekwon, too. Unfortunately I lost all my files due to a hard drive crash, otherwise I could post it. However, somebody in here should have it.
    Whatever! Cat is dope...
    Oh, and Lord Reveal: Do you know anything about Twiz? Is he still in jail too??

Peace.

Umm I dont know about Twiz but thats interserting about Superb. I aint kno that. Man i gotta holla at some people to c whats really goin on. Thanks on the info
    PEACE

who cares about superb....one of the worst rappers ever

Someone Post that interview(s) up. Highly appriciate it.

Veteran Member

superb aint from stapleton, hes from far rockaway queens

[QOUTE]superb aint from stapleton, hes from far rockaway queens[/QUOTE]
    Right, but he spent half his time in Stapleton, hence the Ghost connection. (Listen to that skit on Bulletproof Wallets, where he says "I remember when Ghost & I grew up together..." or somethin like that). Actually he used to be all over NY.

Veteran Member

^^^^ahhh, i guess i did wonder how they hooked up

Preme is sick as fuck

And last I heard he still had issues with Ghost, hopefully they can resolve them

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief
    The beef shit comes from Lord Superbs mouth himself. There is an interview and some freestyles from him in prison out there on some mixtape. He says Ghost bit his style from Supreme Clientele on. Basically he says that it was ok on SC, because Superb had to pay his dues to get in the game. But he said he was real pissed about BPW or Pretty Toney... I don't really remember... He said things about Raekwon, too. Unfortunately I lost all my files due to a hard drive crash, otherwise I could post it. However, somebody in here should have it.
    Whatever! Cat is dope...
    Oh, and Lord Reveal: Do you know anything about Twiz? Is he still in jail too??

Peace.
    if thats the case then ghostface needs give him his style back cuz BPW and pretty toney sucked.

never "borrow" styles from wack emcees.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)