Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G-uNOT

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

The Documentary shits on Blood Money nigga.I don't shit on Banks LP though

I haven't heard The Documentary, a few songs here and there but meh....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum7glr
    i think 50 cent is ruining rap
    co fuckinsign

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

The Documentary's one of my personal classics and nowadays i guess u can say 50s ruining rap but albums like Power of the Dollar that he had before he was shot were pretty nice.....

Tha Double-P

50 cent should get shot another 9 times...but this time they should just leave him there to die.

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

^^^ naw

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Double-P
    50 cent should get shot another 9 times...but this time they should just leave him there to die.
    now thats some fucked up shit, how u gon wish death on someone?????

Tha Double-P

Hah im not wishing for it. but it would be good if it did happen cuz then we wouldnt have to suffer through his music anymore.

EVERYBODY says im the same since High School, but now i added a black and a white G-UNOT t-shirt to it. i never liked 50 Cent, he's always been advesary since him and Ghost. I DO own every G-Unit album and I listen to Sirius on Saturdays_G-Unit Radio. but ONLY becuz I hear EVERYthing. i didnt even like THE GAME.... until he balled 50 Cent's wack ass up like a cheeseburger wrapper. No one else did it. and THE GAME will shit on ANYbody head-up. EVERYBODY knows that. i would bet $$$ on Game. anywayz, I own the STOP SNITCHIN_STOP LYIN dvd plus any of the G-UNOT mixtapes. G-G-G-G-uNOT! Im a KILLA BEE but that G-Unot greeting is part of my 120.

MAD da Arab_Sheik of tha flaming sand_
    from Wessyde Thirty Six_WU-TANG CLAN

I dont really hate 50, he just exploitin those kids all horny on that "gangster" shit. It's all show kids, its all show. 50 is an average rapper though, he has charisma I must admit. But this hating just feeds his black ass. But I don't care, Im more worried about good HipHop, theres not enough lately, give me Cuban Linx 2!

I dislike 50 mainly because I think he is a bad role model for todays youth, I know he is not the only one but in my opinion he is the most influential, take for example his being shot nine times, you would think that coming out alive would make him learn from it, but instead he glorifies guns and the gangsta lifestyle. His celebration of materialism is done in a way which I think is taken too far that it becomes sickening, kids see 50's bullet scars as some sort of badge of honor rather than as a warning of what could happen if you follow a similar path.
    His music seems to come across like temptation for young kids to take what they want by any means necessary without highlighting the consequences of such a lifestyle.

Understand that im not trying to make 50 out to be some sort of monster, Im aware the he and the rest of g-unit have given to various charity causes but it comes off as slightly hypocritical because his music carries vertually no positivity, add to that all the beef's he has with various rappers, some of them started over some petty shit that could have easily been resolved had he stepped up to be the bigger man.

This is what I don't like about 50, to me he is currently the poster boy to all the violence and beef thats happening within the hip hop community and his influence filters into real life through the kids that love and worship his music.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

It's not his job to be a role model.

Veteran Member

The only hate i have for G-Unit is directed towards Yayo. I mean a blind man could see that dude is a fuck'n lame. G-Unot gets no sympathy here either. That title alone is corney.
    Last edited by Dough Snatcher; 06-16-2006 at 08:00 PM.

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Quote Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx
    It's not his job to be a role model.
    He may not have wanted to be a role model, but he is one regardless, I see these young kids trying to mimick him all the time at it makes me sick that because im into hip hop and dress a certain way that Im placed into the same category as these impressionable children.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by SpOk3N
    I Hate G-Unit Haters, who think cus they listen to underground music, that everything else getting airplay automatically sucks.
    me 2, but i hate g-unit more than anything