once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Hell Razah appriciation thrad

Default Hell Razah appriciation thrad

Yo man. This young brother could be the future IF managed & promoted right. However, in order for that to happen, he can't compromise not one single thing. The big labels are gonna have to take him as he comes or he keeps on grindin on the indipendents cuz soonor or later they'll take notice. HE WOULD LITERALLY SHIT ON THIS INDUSTRY.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Default Re: Hell Razah appriciation thrad

Yeah ive only heard his stuff with Sunz so far but I wanna cop that one with 4th Disciple. Hell Razah is dope in the Sunz of Man tho

one of my favorite Beez, Freedom of Speech was dope. rarely hear a subpar verse from him

Freedom of SPeech was ill!!!

he's damn good, just needs some beats. i liked freedom of speech.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

^^^beats perfect for him is shit like R.A.Z.A.H. and Dont Hate It, then when he comes more knowledge'ish Same Old Thugs....hes one of the rare circumstances where if i really dont like the beat i'll still listen to what hes sayin....at least one time.

yeah, i know what you're saying. i'll listen to Gza, immortal tech, and warcloud wack beat or not.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

[QUOTE One of the greatest underground emcees or emcees period right now, in my book.Incredible song-stealer, great poet. wordplay is out of this world, and Freedom of Speech has crack in it!!! Nuff respect to my fellow Brooklyn emcee. I appreciate every single line I've heard from u Razah. Line for line can't no one touch u right now. Peace.[/QUOTE] "i can't advertise, on killing my folks, who dead broke/ while I'm thinking of my ancestors hung on ropes/ Black queens having seeds while she's strung on dope/ I resurrected Nat Turner with this song that I wrote" (off the song Rebel Music featured on Freedom of Speech)