Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: an introduction to the NWO

^very interesting concept. I've heard of kids that would draws colors around all their family portraits and what not. Seems like they could see peoples karma but where eventually told that "people don't have colors around them" and so eventually, like you said, they don't.

btw... The nursey rhyme with the pocket full of posies bit is straight out of the time of the bubonic plaugue. It's common practice for children to grow up reciting at least one death chant.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Thank God my mother didn't let me watch T.V.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

soul said what needed to be said.

props.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 02:21 PM.

That image of Baphomet isn't it from the 1800's? When and by who was that GW statue built?
    I was wondering about that second question myself.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

let me dig,

peace

The drawing of Baphomet is from 1855, the statue is from 1832-1840, Once again proving that this thread, while promoting free thinking, is just as full of lies as everything else is.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    yea but baphomet is thousands of years old
    that image is not though, and the idea was that the statue of GW was modeled after that specific image, which clearly cannot be true.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Formerly Arsehole

Interesting thread, but I think that stuff about Walt Disney is a bit of a stretch. The 666 in the logo, and the same for the 13 in the McDonalds logo (i think "Maccy D's" is a piece of shit but that thing about the logo doesnt make much sense to me)

"the reason.. so many of them themese are in childrens books and fairy tales is.. so your mind can indoctrine them as myth. as astory
    (ive read loads of research on. what our sences can pick up. when ur between 0 and 3 years old. with u looseing the ability when uget older upto say 5-7 years old) the way the education system works.
    it to make u stop, useing the regions of your sences, that can see 'weird' and wonderful stuff.
    its all about this physical reality.. nothing else exists..
    or so they want u to believe,

i know many people if they spoke on childhood experiances b4 the age of say 7.. would have weird and fantastic storys..
    but society tells u..
    whatever u saw when u was that age..
    YOU MADE UP"

I'm finding this hard not to link to drugs.

Default baphomet

In sufi or derwish islam Baphomet represents the fully developed human being or "mohammed",similar to the NGEs "god" terminus.It was at least used in europe since the 13th century,by the beginning of the 14th century the templor knights(from which freemasonry rooted) were killed by roman catholic unholy inquisition for using it,they got it from jerusalem sufi muslims who used it before.The catholic church claimed Baphomet to be a satanic figure as they claimed all black magic satanic,not knowin or pretendin not to know the arabic spelling(in written form)of wisdom(=black).It would not be wrong to call parts of original freemasonry islamic,sufic to be exact.Today,with all the obvious enemies of the truth occupying high degrees in masonry,it seems funny that originally freemasons and roman catholic church called each other arch-enemies,now politicin together as seen in the propaganda due-P2.
    Last edited by aismani; 06-23-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    kiss me i`m german

Default baphomet

Quote Originally Posted by Punch
    that image is not though, and the idea was that the statue of GW was modeled after that specific image, which clearly cannot be true.
    The picture is taken from a set of eliphas levis-edited tarot cards.As you might know tarot is much older than that statue and the symbols were kept mostly the same when they were reedited a lot of times as done by levi mid of the 19th century.
    kiss me i`m german

Wu Vatican

id say its a crock of shit.

either way...

say its real...hows your life change?

say its shit...hows your life change?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

its currupt anyways, doesnt mean there has to be some plot with satan worshipers and child molsters running the thing.

its just the characteristics needed to mantain a capitalist society. being helpful, charitable, honest, moral just doesnt fit into a system that causes haves and have nots. for there to be people that are haves, there must be others who are have nots.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

the part about the soldiers is off...

id say its a crock of shit.

either way...

say its real...hows your life change?

say its shit...hows your life change?
    There's something to be said for knowing who your enemy is. Don't take anything at face value but at the same time you owe it to yourself to do the research. At the very least, there is a very sinister element to the US goverment and the private bank or banks who control the Federal Reserve.

being helpful, charitable, honest, moral just doesnt fit into a system that causes haves and have nots. for there to be people that are haves, there must be others who are have nots.
    This to me, would seem to say that it is indeed time for a new system.