once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused Lord Jamar - 5% Album

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    i agree

thats my boy right there!!!

keep it goin!!
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by naderplamystile
    yall should respect 5% man, its wu-fam right there, why the hell do u think wutangcorp promote the album
    Nobody has to respect 5%, why should you respect 5%??? If you have respect for it, good....if not so be it, but you don't have to respect it...I respect it..in a way, altho I kinda think it's dumb, but I respect it. In fact...I don't like any religion

I thought the album was wack first time I heared it, but it grew on me, I kinda like it now.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

The problem with the 5% religion is that logically 95% of the people are stupid. I think that is a quite arrogant thinking.
    Anyway the musik is good, but the crappy messages keep me off from buying that.

it's not a religion

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by planet€urope
    The problem with the 5% religion is that logically 95% of the people are stupid. I think that is a quite arrogant thinking.
    im not a 5 per center. so u callin me stupid???
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate

i read ya post wrong......^^^ ignor my heated ass

i didnt mean it like that, i meant to say that u should not be hating on the 5% album and lord jamar, wu-fam right there, know what i mean?
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington
    Nobody has to respect 5%, why should you respect 5%??? If you have respect for it, good....if not so be it, but you don't have to respect it...I respect it..in a way, altho I kinda think it's dumb, but I respect it. In fact...I don't like any religion

I thought the album was wack first time I heared it, but it grew on me, I kinda like it now.

i didnt mean it like that, i meant to say that u should not be hating on the 5% album and lord jamar, wu-fam right there, know what i mean?
    peace

Man I started this thread and I never meant for it to get like this. I am an advit 5%er and I have to say to the it is a way of life. I do not call it an actual religion because you do not follow laws like other religions. It is more of an actual way of life that one chooses due to surroundings and knowledge of what they believe in. You could not tell that I studied stuff like that if you actually met me. I do not say nothing or advertise nothing about it. It hardly ever comes out my mouth but if you ask me something you damn well better believe that I know it and I will answer it. Every1 have a great day.

mmmm as far as i know jamar aint wu so shouldnt even be on wu tang corp. and that's funny how all the 5% think they know everything. in an interview cilvaring stated he doesnt not agree on how wu tang think about religion and im sure he doesnt give a shit about 5% so i dont know why he put an add for it here

Quote Originally Posted by mikeatris
    It hardly ever comes out my mouth but if you ask me something you damn well better believe that I know it and I will answer it.
    Ok, then I ask you why white people and black woman can not be 5%er?

Young Granger

i like the album

Ok, then I ask you why white people and black woman can not be 5%er?

now that it the dumbest thing i've seen in a minute, where in the hell did u get that from???

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Actually they don't believe 95% are stupid. Its 85% that are not informed to the illusion of reality (misdealing of governments, scientists, Hollywood, etc.). The other 10% take advantage of them. I'm solely going by what is said on this site. http://www.babygrande.net/jamar/epk.htm

I think Lord Jamar's album is good too. My favorites songs are The Sun and Advance The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    now that it the dumbest thing i've seen in a minute, where in the hell did u get that from???

he obviously doesnt realise that black women can be 5%erz. but the white man bit is true sun tzu.......and thats sumthing i dont get either - anyone care to enlighten me.......