once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Confused Lord Jamar - 5% Album

im not a hater i just want an answer ;]

i dont get it. you write that even white people can be 5% member but in the same post you write that "white man is grafted and therefore weak and wicked"..........

so how its be?

i personally dont like slogans like "all white mans are weak and wicked" its the same shit hitler try to push up, he was like "we the white people are like kingz and those black and judes people are weak and should be killed".....

its the same shit for me. sorry. all people are different and you can't generalize that ALL white people are weak or all blacks are lazy asses.....

thats stupid and racial imo.....

i respect 5% for what they said and who belives in that cuz if they 'have' rza on their side it cant be some dumb ass shit........... but i dont agree with those kind of statements "we are the gods - you are the shit".....
    its a bad move. every big dictator try to make that his followers thinks they are some kind of supreme nation and the rest are just worthless. just look at stalin/lenin/hitler/mussollini/bin laden or castro.......... i dont feel that shit at all...........

and before you (you know who) start callin' me dumb fuck realise that not everyone heres is 5%er and known exactly what it means so rather than jelled at me please try to tell me what i get wrong here or what im missin.........

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.

genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

u c im not feelin that shit either.......
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    anyway i think the album is whack i now underground cats thatw ould eat this dood
    i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
    but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    ^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.
    exactly,

although i do not subscribe to everything the NGE says, i understand the rational basis of how white people can be 5%.

if you act rightoeus, then thats what you are. if you act like a devil, then thats what you are.

self realisation is to key to be who you want to be.

Default mad stupid

Quote Originally Posted by mano
    who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid
    u is a child
    kiss me i`m german

7 CROWNS NIGGA

this album is dope. only album thats satisfied the god since the black market album.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I like this album alot!

i don't buy that "knowledge" in the form of meaningless code words and abbreviations (religious ebonics is all 5% is)

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
    but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..
    well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Naw, this album is beautiful.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Punch
    well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda
    nah nah i get u,

just that "dope music" is there for many people to hear. if u personally dislike it, thats just taste.
    as for "knowledge", you are 100% correct, everybody has their own agenda if thats how u want to call it, just that knowledge was meant to be transmitted to those who want to hear it, if you choose otherwise, then thats cool.

peace

Godbrother

This is a sensitive topic:
    You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
    You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!

That's a very keen perspective, Sun. hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Godbrother
    This is a sensitive topic:
    You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
    You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!
    true thats why u can't really learn anything about the nation from music, it's not meant for that. The music is meant for getting the basic principle out, and then it's up to the listener to research it further if they want to. And it's presenting that message in the most familiar way possible, & that's thru the urban music that the listeners of the album favor.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com