Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best beat on "The Infamous"

Default Best beat on "The Infamous"

Ok there's a ton of incredible selection here. I know a lot are gonna say Shook Ones Pt. II, but I don't care. To me, Trife Life is the best. It's got that got darkness, with that incredible bassline flowing in the background with the extremely hard drums. I'd go with Survival of the Fittest, Eye For An Eye, and Shook Ones to follow.

Nice topic!

Yo for me, and this is one of my favorite beats of all time; it's gotta be Drink Away the Pain. I really like Q-Tip's production, I loved One Love. He straight up killed this one. I like when producers incorporate jazz, and the Abstract did it perfectly here. Amazing beat, top 5 for me. Whole album has great production. peace.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Straight Outta PHX

Survival of the Fittest, that organ is just too fuckin' nasty.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Unknown

whut do u mean by deadly melodey being cute?

Anywayz shook ones pt.2 does hav a simple but nice ass beat but if u lookin for dark all we got iz us iz good but don't listen to it if u ain't real n live in a good neighborhood makes the projects i've seen look lik disneyland.

yeah drink away the pain is dope, but survival of the fittest is my favourite.

Unknown

to be honest the whole cd iz sik to bad they got their ass kicked lyrically by 2pac

Probably my 2nd best produced CD.

I'm going with Shook Ones pt. II. Its so hard to choose after that, the whole cd is top notch except QU Hectic seems a little average on the beat to me.

But Honestly, Shook Ones pt. II is the best beat of all time, it can not be fucked with. Nothing sounds as bad ass as when that low guitar kicks in (yes its a guitar, not a piano). The whole shit is perfect, then that screetching noise on the chorus. It can not be beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by LRRdragon
    whut do u mean by deadly melodey being cute?
    I'm just that dude.

well there are so many good beats, i like up north trip, trife life is such a grimy, haunting beat, give up the goods is another favourite but the best is prolly Shook Ones part. II, dope album though, prolly a classic
    peace

Shook Ones Pt II, That was my shit in 95

Shook ones pt2 is my favourate, I almost shit myself when I heard it in the 8 mile movie, but after that Im going to go with Survival of the fittest, classic raw shit.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

its a close call, but ill go with trife life cause i like grimey beats and it really goes well with the whole concept of the song

still standin tall

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Trife life & Cradle to the Grave. Shook Ones Pt. II is also close. Production is overall exceptional.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Most of the album, but Right Back At You is my favourite. Survival Of The Fittest 2nd, Shook Ones Pt. 2 3rd.

we strive