once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Eazy-E

Tha Double-P

Default Eazy-E

Best gangster rapper.

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

ya hes 1 of the best.....maybe the best actually but ya cant forget about mc8 and spice 1 homie...4reel...west coast aint my style but i still got mad respect for pioneers like easy the cat was a fuckin dam genius....gettin payed in a major way was his moddo and he was actually hustlin so hard "the chronic" was his ...."dre.day" is one of my fav videos 2...and at that time the beef was on wit death row backed by the infamous HARRY O and easy still had compton and the whole south side of L.A behind him and that video proves it.....

plus easy was juss a comical type cat wit slick...hard...original raps

i hope LIL E (his son) can get his album out soon cause i hear hes sick wit the west coast raps thats been missin in hip hip since the mid 90's(unless you count the chronic 2001 r whatever)

supposibly he got KING TEE , tha liks, defari, tooshort, and some legends like busta and even ice cube....thats ill if cube got raw wit lil e cause he never got the chance to squash the beef wit easy

anyway ...ya...easy is the reason why the media labelled that 80's new sound(style) of rap (GANGSTA RAP) so that speaks for its self

dam...i gotta pump some "eazy does it'

~1~
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

The godfather of gangsta rap, he was good with NWA and solo, but AIDS just finished him R.I.P.
    Btw NWA is the best classic west coast rap group
    Prepare for the Prophecy...

he was a great originator of the gangsta persona and image but c'mon...dude didn't even write his own shit. and i've heard accounts of Dre having to cut and splice like crazy because he could only flow for a few bars at a time before getting off-beat. i'm not knocking the dude and his masterplan for hip-hop, but lyrically......nah.

ice cube wrote his lyrics didnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by HipHophead101
    ice cube wrote his lyrics didnt he?
    yep, ice cube did most of the songwriting for nwa, mc ren did his own i believe

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    he was a great originator of the gangsta persona and image but c'mon...dude didn't even write his own shit. and i've heard accounts of Dre having to cut and splice like crazy because he could only flow for a few bars at a time before getting off-beat. i'm not knocking the dude and his masterplan for hip-hop, but lyrically......nah.
    ...thank you....

still standin tall

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

I don't lsiten to Eazy E.I felt Pac was the best gangsta rapper

pac was much more than jus a gangsta rapper

Wu Vatican

eazy e is least the gangster, gangster rapper.

maybe just cause it was early 90s and all that shit doesnt seem to gangster now a days though.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Pac did ballet, Thats gangsta!

tacle

Liked his voice man, gangsta!