once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: racist jokes thread/racism in general

  1. #1
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default racist jokes thread/racism in general

    Quote Originally Posted by 36Chambers
    I dont want these kinda threads here. No racism of any form allowed.
    36 do you just turn a blind eye whenever jasper tells qop "to get it through her thick nigger skull" or when the 5% try to tell white wu-tang fans (including the 1000 europeans on here) that they are the devil/skunk of planet earth? racist jokes are probably the least malicious and least harmful form of racism to have on a forum./ why do you pop out of nowhere to shut that thread down and ban people for asking about rep, and then ignore all the other instances of racism?

  2. #2

    Default

    co sign. can't stand the white devil shit...fucking hypocritical



  3. #3
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Racism => One Race better than another

    Making fun of a race is not racism unless you elevate another in comparison

  4. #4
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    i see alot of it here too... most always by the same people!!
    __________________




  5. #5
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    i see alot of it here too... most always by the same people!!
    This forum has no rules anyways......

  6. #6
    -Familiar Vegetable-
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Where Lady Sings The Blues
    Age
    14
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    ok. my input.

    i kinda liked them jokes. they were funny.

    and did you know, that being able to laugh at the ignorance
    of past trauma shows how far we've come in the world?

    anyone who was offended, coulda just left the thread.

    however, nobody was.
    people were sharing jokes.

    laughing at themselves.

    and you call that racism?
    no, my friend, it's called moving on from the past.

    and that's it.
    .Roze

  7. #7
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    crass - You think im here every fuckin second of the day to see what EVERYBODY types? Im not... I never seen Jasper say anything like that to QOP, and if he did and it was serious, im sure QOP would have hit me up on MSN about it. I just dont want a "racist jokes" thread in my forum, its not really a good look bro. You may enjoy that type of stuff, but not everyone does. Plus shit like this can put off sponsors of the site. We had it happen before years ago, one company didnt like what was being discussed and they were about to pull out of the involvement of the site, but we deleted shit quickly. I dont want that type of shit happening again either. About the "white man is devil" shit... that shits overated, does it really offend you? To me its just words with no substance, it doesnt mean anything. Do you get offended when RZA says it on a record? Maybe your offended because you dont understand it? I dont know, but many white people who visit KTL dont have a huge problem about it. Ever tried opening a thread and talking about it? Not every white man is a devil

    Strange fruit - I understand what your saying about the "moving on" shit but would you call a pakistani a "paki" to his/her's face? Im sure if you did you would get the taste slapped out of your mouth

    Im sure wutangcorp.com can survive without a racist jokes thread, go discuss that shit somewhere else... better yet, go tell them to your friends
    Last edited by 36chambers; 06-24-2006 at 09:17 PM.


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  8. #8
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    crass - You think im here every fuckin second of the day to see what EVERYBODY types? Im not... I never seen Jasper say anything like that to QOP, and if he did and it was serious, im sure QOP would have hit me up on MSN about it. I just dont want a "racist jokes" thread in my forum, its not really a good look bro. You may enjoy that type of stuff, but not everyone does. Plus shit like this can put off sponsors of the site. We had it happen before years ago, one company didnt like what was being discussed and they were about to pull out of the involvement of the site, but we deleted shit quickly. I dont want that type of shit happening again either. About the "white man is devil" shit... that shits overated, does it really offend you? To me its just words with no substance, it doesnt mean anything. Do you get offended when RZA says it on a record? Maybe your offended because you dont understand it? I dont know, but many white people who visit KTL dont have a huge problem about it. Ever tried opening a thread and talking about it? Not every white man is a devil

    Strange fruit - I understand what your saying about the "moving on" shit but would you call a pakistani a "paki" to his/her's face? Im sure if you did you would get the taste slapped out of your mouth

    Im sure wutangcorp.com can survive without a racist jokes thread, go discuss that shit somewhere else... better yet, go tell them to your friends


    ownage.....
    __________________




  9. #9
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by born invincible

    ownage.....
    3 stars dood.....3 out of 10.

  10. #10
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    born, please get off the "hop on the admin's dick" bandwagon.

    as far as what 36 said, i understand the concerns about racism. but honestly there is much more shit on here that advertisers wouldn't like, such as mashqauck's dick, pictures of diseased genitalia, and so on. also that 5% bullshit doesn't offend me because it's just another idiot religion like every other religion on planet earth. also when RZA says it you can't take it seriously because him and lots of members of wu are completely inconsistent with its teachings and their adherance to it. i don't understand your "words with no substances" argument, because that seems to imply that the idiot racism in the 5% religion is somehow more justified than calling a pakistani a "paki" (your own example that invalidates and contradicts the "no substance" argument). my only point is that shit is unequally enforced on this site and should not even be enforced at all
    Last edited by crass; 06-25-2006 at 02:41 AM.

  11. #11

    Default

    I'm sorry, I agree, racism has no place here, maybe in some countries they have moved on to be able to laugh about it, but in the UK I know we still have a problem, I don't think the net is here to encourage this kind of thing, the world has a LONG way to go before we can truely do that...

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    crass - You think im here every fuckin second of the day to see what EVERYBODY types? Im not... I never seen Jasper say anything like that to QOP, and if he did and it was serious, im sure QOP would have hit me up on MSN about it. I just dont want a "racist jokes" thread in my forum, its not really a good look bro. You may enjoy that type of stuff, but not everyone does. Plus shit like this can put off sponsors of the site. We had it happen before years ago, one company didnt like what was being discussed and they were about to pull out of the involvement of the site, but we deleted shit quickly. I dont want that type of shit happening again either. About the "white man is devil" shit... that shits overated, does it really offend you? To me its just words with no substance, it doesnt mean anything. Do you get offended when RZA says it on a record? Maybe your offended because you dont understand it? I dont know, but many white people who visit KTL dont have a huge problem about it. Ever tried opening a thread and talking about it? Not every white man is a devil

    Strange fruit - I understand what your saying about the "moving on" shit but would you call a pakistani a "paki" to his/her's face? Im sure if you did you would get the taste slapped out of your mouth

    Im sure wutangcorp.com can survive without a racist jokes thread, go discuss that shit somewhere else... better yet, go tell them to your friends
    look with the white devil shit it doesnt offend me but it annoys me that some people can be so hypocritical about what they say.



  13. #13
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,628
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~
    Racism => One Race better than another

    Making fun of a race is not racism unless you elevate another in comparison
    First time I can completely agree with you.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  14. #14
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    why doesn't wutangcorp.com and thecorpse.com just combined to make one forum. then we can have a whole racist forum and REAL wu forum combined

  15. #15
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,628
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    "We steal their culture, they steal our car radios.. Let's call it even."
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •