Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: rofl ???? why all the ghostface hate ??? i dont get it !!

Default Re: rofl ???? why all the ghostface hate ??? i dont get it !!

Ghostface: "I get love everywhere i walks, planet earth!"

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    i never said they were classics

i saif they were far from beeing wack
    people disagree, why cant you except that and move on?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Ghostface is an ill MC *note: see iron man and supreme clientele* no one is disputing that. BUT... as someone said before, this site is well know for hate, its not just this site, its wu tang fans in general. Everyone gets it, u god probably the most not including Ringz.

Thats just how it is, BPW was weak full stop. If anyone says its a classic then they need there ears cleaned out or some kind of transplant or something.

Peace 2 shadow god.

BIG L Rest In Peace

He said that when he was in JAPAN

Rza is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Cm0ney
    Rza is ok
    stop biting pablo's spam technique!
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Formerly Arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Ghostface is an ill MC *note: see iron man and supreme clientele* no one is disputing that. BUT... as someone said before, this site is well know for hate, its not just this site, its wu tang fans in general. Everyone gets it, u god probably the most not including Ringz.

Thats just how it is, BPW was weak full stop. If anyone says its a classic then they need there ears cleaned out or some kind of transplant or something.

Peace 2 shadow god.
    BPW isn't a classic, but it's definately not wack either. It had a lot of averageness, but check tracks like Maxine, The Forest & Flowers. Pretty Toney was nice too, stop expecting Ghost to release 'grimey shit' with every album. The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?

The Master of Equilibrium

dude get too grips, everything i read on this site is hate, regardless of it being peoples opinions.

the so called wutang lovers, majority hate everything to wutang make, made, or say. lol it is the most contradictional shit i have ever seen.

every wu rapper exept gza are hated on this site

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

lol word, totally agree with Tang-p on that shit. shit should me renamed too "The Chamber Of Hate"

then because you show how much you apprciate an artist, and the music, he/she/they have created, you get branded a dick rider or a groupie. so either hate or get branded people hahahha immature young ass mother fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Arsehole
    BPW isn't a classic, but it's definately not wack either. It had a lot of averageness, but check tracks like Maxine, The Forest & Flowers. Pretty Toney was nice too, stop expecting Ghost to release 'grimey shit' with every album. The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?
    method man did it....twice.

judgement day was the lead single for tical 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Arsehole
    The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?
    so your saying def jam has never dropped a grimey album? funny cos i can think of about 10 0ff the top of my head.

BIG L Rest In Peace

defjams only problem, is the fact they take fucking forever too release there artists music, and loads of people hate on method man - tical 2000, but i think that whole albums dope, a few too many skits, but some of them skits are funny as a mother fucker. apart from that the quality of the beats and lyrics are good IMVHO ofcourse, i wouldnt want too offend anyone here and make them all emotional on me

the hate keeps a balance on the site..not everyone wants wutangs dick up their ass,i commend any cat that speaks his mind when he got a problem with a wu album,instead of saying,OMG OMG,ITS HOT,when he aint even feeling it