once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: rofl ???? why all the ghostface hate ??? i dont get it !!

Default Re: rofl ???? why all the ghostface hate ??? i dont get it !!

i dont think there needs to be hating or dickriding at all(two sides of the same shitty coin). just people expressing their honest opinion about a piece of music without feeling they have to shit on someone for not agreeing or being shitted on.

music is subjective.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

The Master of Equilibrium

tbh peoples opinions mean nothing too me, i like what i like, people like what they like. fuck it... basicly hahaha

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Ghostfaces recent outings have included lyrics such as "tush, tush, tush" and "my buddy/keep my gun right next to my tummy" along with a whole load of corny ass soul rip off beats. Then there is 718 with the horrible, horrible singing on Smith Bros. Previous to that we have BPW tracks such as that one with Jagged edge and that horrible track where Killa Sin rips it only to be spoilt by Ghosts exploits. Perhaps thats music to some peoples ears but its just plain trash to mine. Now I realise that I have taken a very negative stance here and only mentioned whats wrong and not mentioned whats right e.g. Biscuits. But thats only to highlight a particular point - Not everything Ghost does is good or even average.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by Technical One
    shit should me renamed too "The Chamber Of Hate"
    chamber of hate haha true true...theres really some haters here

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Portugal, Lisboa, Serra Das Minas a.k.a BDF

Ghostface Killah... one of the illest...

"The world famous, priceless, still stainless dick Pray over this, sculpture of love, nameless Heavyweight dick in ya jaw..."

P.E.A.C.E.
    How could you give a person on a wrong path a right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    Ghostfaces recent outings have included lyrics such as "tush, tush, tush" and "my buddy/keep my gun right next to my tummy" along with a whole load of corny ass soul rip off beats. Then there is 718 with the horrible, horrible singing on Smith Bros. Previous to that we have BPW tracks such as that one with Jagged edge and that horrible track where Killa Sin rips it only to be spoilt by Ghosts exploits. Perhaps thats music to some peoples ears but its just plain trash to mine. Now I realise that I have taken a very negative stance here and only mentioned whats wrong and not mentioned whats right e.g. Biscuits. But thats only to highlight a particular point - Not everything Ghost does is good or even average.
    thought i was the only one who thought ghostface's degenerate verse ruined that track. then they recycle the shit for strawberries and cream. damn!
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    thought i was the only one who thought ghostface's degenerate verse ruined that track. then they recycle the shit for strawberries and cream. damn!
    1 3rd that

i never say things like this, but if you aint backing current Starks you aint a fan. your pretty much a fraud, ill take Strawberries or Holla over pieced together nonsense like One. not saying the 'new' Ghost is iller cuz hes obviously not, but he still makes the best material out of all of em. the guy is focused, and when the new album comes around you'll all scramble to check it. yep

^^tru words

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

of course we're gonna check for any new ghost stuff. believe it or not, we love the wu. if ghost's new shit is bangin i'll be the first to give him props(if none of the dickriders beat me to it).

^^haha offcourse

Quote Originally Posted by FasterBlade
    i never say things like this, but if you aint backing current Starks you aint a fan. your pretty much a fraud, ill take Strawberries or Holla over pieced together nonsense like One. not saying the 'new' Ghost is iller cuz hes obviously not, but he still makes the best material out of all of em. the guy is focused, and when the new album comes around you'll all scramble to check it. yep
    man them niggas over here on inet aint really knowing whats up...they are stupid as hell, cause they all they want is this grimy protect ya neck style..thats bullshit..

to me, the best wu tang song ever is, all that i got is u by ghost and he really is into that king of songs now...thats whats up...save me dear = the best wu song since i dont know....

oh i forgot MK, well he still makes the 2nd best material. and on what planet was BPW wack? you guys serious, not even mentioning the axed classics you had

Forest
    Jucks
    Street Chemistry
    Maxine
    Theodore
    Strawberry
    Walking Thru the Darkness
    The Hilton

yea you had the Ruff Endz wackness and Never Be.., but when your on a major you have pressure to do things like that or you get shelved. Meth had Break Ups for Tical 2, when the first Tical dropped hiphop was very different. dont abondon the guy folks hes kept the Wu alive for thousands of casual fans (not us diehards) and will continue to flourish. i have faith

your screen name is fasterblade so i understand why you feel the way u feel

lol....

never be the same again was the shit

remember them days i had u smelling my boxers !!!