Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superman Returns Review

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam
    I just watch the movie, I don't knwo what yall are doing.
    You're watching it, we're understanding it.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam
    wow, i never wanna watch movies like you people do, always looking for stupid fucking themes and shit like that. X-Men was homosexual, Superman is christ, what the fuck? I just watch the movie, I don't knwo what yall are doing.
    Like Punch said, understanding it. He likes it, I didn't. We're giving our opinions to each other in reasons why. People do that you know.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

wuswordz95

the movie was bomb. better then boring ass spiderman. wtf in spiderman he beats macho man to earn cash. why couldnt he just get a job. lazy mfer. if superman sucked then how come i liked it. i didnt dose off like i did watching spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    if superman sucked then how come i liked it.

God, is that you? I will like Superman for now on. I promise. You're right, you liked it, so it cant possible suck.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

^^^LOL....the Superman franchise wouldnt even stand a chance. The Spiderman movies are far superior.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

wuswordz95

^^^ but spiderman made fell asleep. it sucks

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

LOL...then I guess you shouldnt waste your money watching movies if you going to constantly fall asleep.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Is that supermans kid? I wanna know if thats what Louis told Superman while in his deathbed? Sorry but I just watched the movie lol
    JusticEquality™

Young Granger

I didnt like it at all!
    its just dragged on and on and on and on....

Blah I thought it was decent
    JusticEquality™

L~>1<~NKS

Too much awwwww scenes and shit. For a re-introduction to the franchise I'd say it did it's part. The Best part for me is that it kept the original theme music and a great intro!

As far as this Superman's kid plot - WTF!?! Yo, Did Louis Lane actually have his kid in the Comic Book series. That's another thing Superman comics had so many versions - it's hard to remember whats authentic.

But IMO - they should have been made the DEATH OF SUPERMAN series w/ Doomsday, and all those wannabee Supermens and shit... not a love story.

Part 2 better be Ill - but fuck all that Batman Begins - much better movie.