Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Only Thing Thats Really Killin Hip-Hop...

the internet cant kill hip-hop.

what percentage of people that are fans of hiphop post on message boards on the internet? lol

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

the only thing that killed hiphop was Puffy{P.DIDDY}! fareal!

that and mixing r&b with rap, fuck blingbling and whips, where's the black hoody champs and rugged tims and tucs?

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

G-Unit is not killing hip hop,All these garbage songs is killing hip hop and the faggot ass bootleggers

Know Hus Really Killing hip hop. Dem Franchise Boyz and D4L. G-unti is pretty straight they got some ill people. Yayo and Loc are trash MOP and Ma$e fell off. But Rest are straight.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don
    the only thing that killed hiphop was Puffy{P.DIDDY}! fareal!

that and mixing r&b with rap, fuck blingbling and whips, where's the black hoody champs and rugged tims and tucs?
    yo stupid NY started that jewelry stunting shit in hip hop. sooo its wrong when the south does it? fuuuck that and fuuuuuck yooooouu

Let em know what time it is maaayne
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Formerly Arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Know Hus Really Killing hip hop. Dem Franchise Boyz and D4L. G-unti is pretty straight they got some ill people. Yayo and Loc are trash MOP and Ma$e fell off. But Rest are straight.
    I agree, people just hate G-Unit because theyre famous but they're way better than most of the mainstream artists right now.
    Actually Yayo can actually be a decent rapper sometimes, when he tries, but his album sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibody
    I agree, people just hate G-Unit because theyre famous but they're way better than most of the mainstream artists right now.
    Actually Yayo can actually be a decent rapper sometimes, when he tries, but his album sucked.

mehh i jus dun like yayp but banks buck mobb aare dope

Quote Originally Posted by The Antagonist
    You totally missed the point. Everybody fucking knows that "underground" MCs are better than mainstream ones....lyrically. Right...mainstream sucks...thats why millions of people buy their records and that shit gets bumped in clubs all night.
    millions of germans thought the holocaust was a good idea. The majority can be wrong, and often is especially when one thing gets almost no coverage and the other thing gets all the coverage.

and this is why kids today don't listen to older hip hop, because its boring, they don't wanna hear knowledge, they want something they can dance to, something that can pump them up and wu-tang doesn't cut it anymore. I personally don't let shit limit what I listen to, if I like it, I like it. I like to listen go G-Unit, I like to listen to Three 6 Mafia, I like to listen to Wu-Tang Clan and Boot Camp Clik.
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

millions of germans thought the holocaust was a good idea. The majority can be wrong, and often is especially when one thing gets almost no coverage and the other thing gets all the coverage.
    Right. Were talking about music, not idealogies. I'm pretty sure millions of people wont die because people like mainsteam hip-hop...