Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chamillionaire?? - Opinions

Default Chamillionaire?? - Opinions

First off I want to say I really don't know anything about him. The reason I bring him up is that he is coming to a city close to where I live. Being from a small hick city in Canada we get virtually no hip hop shows to check out. I guess what I am looking for are some opinions on this guy and if it would be worth it for me to check out considering I'm not much of a fan of Southern hip hop. Any input would be appreciated.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

IMO He sucks his music has no depth

Poet Of The Streets

He's nice.

lol don't listen to anyone on this board they have a bias that's pro east, or pro old, and anti new and south. It's a fact Chamillionaire is dope, if you don't know too much about him check his mixtapes, i can't remember what he called the remake, but he remade Adrenaline Rush by Twista, and his version is the most foul mixtape shit i've ever heard, plus he's a dope freestyler, his show should be alright, i recommend you go cause he's got a bright future

he's coming to my town it in july, he's alright im not going to the concert tho

Young Granger

hes shit

True enough assassin. I should have just dl'd a couple of tracks to check out and make my own opinion. Although due to the fact that in the last 5 years the only hip hop shows around my area have been Snoop and a cancelled DMX and cancelled 50 Cent (so we've had Snoop LOL) I am thinking I may go check it out.

Anyway was in Edmonton for the Stanley Cup Finals and saw that Del was in town the next weekend. Pisses me off that we can't get decent shows like that!!

Everytime I read Charmillionaire, I think about this pokemon

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Everytime I read Charmillionaire, I think about this pokemon

LMAO LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by kurupt_kw
    True enough assassin. I should have just dl'd a couple of tracks to check out and make my own opinion. Although due to the fact that in the last 5 years the only hip hop shows around my area have been Snoop and a cancelled DMX and cancelled 50 Cent (so we've had Snoop LOL) I am thinking I may go check it out.

Anyway was in Edmonton for the Stanley Cup Finals and saw that Del was in town the next weekend. Pisses me off that we can't get decent shows like that!!
    you know i feel your pain right, i live in Lincoln Nebraska, the ONLY rappers i've ever seen live are Ghost and Snoop, other then that 50 cent, Ludacris, David Banner, and HeadBodyBangers are the only cats i can think of that've come here in the past 5 years, these other cats take shows for granted but once we get the chance we swallow that shit up

When it comes to the south, this is the worst board to come to and ask for opinions.

I have heard Chamillionaire before he blew up.....I was actually kind of suprised he made it to commercial.....Texas has some good rappers.

But you mentioned you arent a southern hip-hop fan, if you really arent then I wont recommend this.

Perhaps one day you might try it out again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    you know i feel your pain right, i live in Lincoln Nebraska, the ONLY rappers i've ever seen live are Ghost and Snoop, other then that 50 cent, Ludacris, David Banner, and HeadBodyBangers are the only cats i can think of that've come here in the past 5 years, these other cats take shows for granted but once we get the chance we swallow that shit up
    No doubt. And that's why I am considering taking a two hour drive to check out a rapper I don't know. LOL Man you should be happy you got to check out Ghost!! I did check out Snoop but the main reason I went was because Daz and Soopafly was supposed to open up for him. Sure enough they never showed up. Yeah, Regina Saskatchewan Canada is not the place to be if you are into hip hop. You guys heard of that place???? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    When it comes to the south, this is the worst board to come to and ask for opinions.

I have heard Chamillionaire before he blew up.....I was actually kind of suprised he made it to commercial.....Texas has some good rappers.

But you mentioned you arent a southern hip-hop fan, if you really arent then I wont recommend this.

Perhaps one day you might try it out again.
    The thing is I am very open to all types of music however I just never got into Southern shite. Not because I hate it just because I...well I guess I just prefer others such as Wu. In any case I will do what I should have in the first place and DL a couple of tracks and see for myself if I am into it enough to take the trip. Thanks to all who gave some feedback on Chamillionaire.

he's got some freestyle clip from BET as well here in the forum. Def worth checkin out. You probably never heard of Devin the Dude neither. If you enjoy your ganja, I think Devin's a must. Not in a real lyrical sense, but in a down-to-earth, chilled as a mothafucka, kinda sense.