once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Results 106 to 119 of 119

Thread: Wu affiliates suck

  1. #106
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    The Swarm was ruined by mediocre mc's. Imagine The Swarm without all those no-names and with the 10 clan mc's. There you have it.
    it would defeat the purpose of the album as it was meant to showcase wu-fam artists.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  2. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO
    ANY MODS WANNA BAN THIS GUY FOR THAT COMMENT!?
    They should ban you for raping the Caps Lock key.

    Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe
    it would defeat the purpose of the album as it was meant to showcase wu-fam artists.
    Showcase the wu-fam artist... or simply cash in with mediocre mc's by putting the Wu brand on the album.

    The best track was Remedy with Never Again. Because he didn't try to sound Wu. That's btw the only solid track he ever dropped. Remedy is a poor sucker.


    I once met Remedy and he asked me for my autograph. He was like: OMFG IT'S BIGKING.NL!! HAIL TO THE KING!!!

    So I said: 'sure, here you have my autograph.... just kidding!' and punched him in the face. He started crying a river that J. Timberlake would be jealous about. I laughed so hard.


    Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

  3. #108

    Default

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You're a fuckin' bitch, huh? It seems to me that your mother fed you from AK 47 when you were kid

    The Swarm is one of the best examples that Wu Fam is really dope ignorant cunt! I bet that your favourite MC's include Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy. On this thread you really pissed me off and made me laugh too (TruMasta wack ). But keep doing your thang, you probably paid by G-Unit or something... First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot

  4. #109

    Default

    Nah man. The Wu-Affiliates spit imo

  5. #110
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Angel
    First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot

    hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

  6. #111
    The SwordSmith King Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Inside the 36TH Chamber
    Age
    31
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    They should ban you for raping the Caps Lock key.


    Showcase the wu-fam artist... or simply cash in with mediocre mc's by putting the Wu brand on the album.

    The best track was Remedy with Never Again. Because he didn't try to sound Wu. That's btw the only solid track he ever dropped. Remedy is a poor sucker.


    I once met Remedy and he asked me for my autograph. He was like: OMFG IT'S BIGKING.NL!! HAIL TO THE KING!!!

    So I said: 'sure, here you have my autograph.... just kidding!' and punched him in the face. He started crying a river that J. Timberlake would be jealous about. I laughed so hard.
    This "Supposed" King is just a common muthafucka
    WU Fam and affiliates are dope
    Praise the real King cause I bring Justice
    Whether Im In The Streets Or Jamaica Resort
    Im Stay Doin Me Thats The Way I Was Taught
    Destined For Greatness Success Breeds Hatred
    I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper


  7. #112
    penalty boxed user
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i bet most of you kunts dissing the affiliates don't really have much of thier music, you wanna diss them cause you heard a track by your friend that you wern't feeling? fuck you. i feel sad for you fuckers instead of talking shit why don't you go buy a few affiliated cd's & get yourself enough weed to last you for a weekend, lock your ass up & bump the shit & i promise you will love it but only if you take the time out to give it a good listen. in the meantime please bitches stop talking shit about the affiliates because there is alot of us who loves it & we don't need the negative attention that you bring rather keep it to your fuckin self because it's people like you that is killing somthing as beautiful as the clan FUCK YOU!!!!

  8. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Angel
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You're a fuckin' bitch, huh? It seems to me that your mother fed you from AK 47 when you were kid

    The Swarm is one of the best examples that Wu Fam is really dope ignorant cunt! I bet that your favourite MC's include Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy. On this thread you really pissed me off and made me laugh too (TruMasta wack ). But keep doing your thang, you probably paid by G-Unit or something... First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot
    Heck Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy are at least far more original than those Wu affiliates. That's the reason everybody knows them and nobody cares about those Wu affiliates.

    And which 'Wu Fam classic shit' are you talking about? Name one Wu fam album that's generally regarded as one of the true hiphop classics, like 36 chambers, Illmatic, Ready To Die etc.

    Ohhh and I listen to hiphopartists like dead prez, Afu-Ra, Gheto Boys etc. All far better artist than those Wu fam wannabe's.


    Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

  9. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Heck Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy are at least far more original than those Wu affiliates. That's the reason everybody knows them and nobody cares about those Wu affiliates.

    And which 'Wu Fam classic shit' are you talking about? Name one Wu fam album that's generally regarded as one of the true hiphop classics, like 36 chambers, Illmatic, Ready To Die etc.

    Ohhh and I listen to hiphopartists like dead prez, Afu-Ra, Gheto Boys etc. All far better artist than those Wu fam wannabe's.
    Yeah, these fags I mentioned above aren't more original than Wu fam, you must be kidding. They're well known because are sellout bitches and make popcorn "rap". The same poeple that listen to Brit Spears & Christina Aguilera, also listen to Chingy or Missy, u know that... Nobody cares about Wu fam? That's not true. Why they aren't well known? Cause they still make relatively underground music for real hip-hop heads.

    Heavy Mental is a 10/10 classic, it's obvious. You also have to check albums like The Last Shall Be First, The Swarm, Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, The Pillage or Heist Of The Century. These are fuckin ill albums. Stop posting about Wu Latino, it's clear that they're fags. Let's talk about valuable Wu Fam. Btw, Afu-Ra better rapper than Killah Priest, Hell Razah, Killa Sin, Streetlife, Timbo King or La The Darkman?? Give me a break...

  10. #115

    Default

    ^^^^ co sign

  11. #116
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Grymly Poetic/KP > GHOST/RZA/Meth/Masta/and 80% of all wu-tang in flow and lyrics

  12. #117
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~
    Grymly Poetic/KP > GHOST/RZA/Meth/Masta/and 80% of all wu-tang in flow and lyrics

    i hate KP but i agree about poetic.

  13. #118
    THE SHADOW DRAGON LORD ZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HIDDEN SOUND VILLAGE
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH
    i bet most of you kunts dissing the affiliates don't really have much of thier music, you wanna diss them cause you heard a track by your friend that you wern't feeling? fuck you. i feel sad for you fuckers instead of talking shit why don't you go buy a few affiliated cd's & get yourself enough weed to last you for a weekend, lock your ass up & bump the shit & i promise you will love it but only if you take the time out to give it a good listen. in the meantime please bitches stop talking shit about the affiliates because there is alot of us who loves it & we don't need the negative attention that you bring rather keep it to your fuckin self because it's people like you that is killing somthing as beautiful as the clan FUCK YOU!!!!
    CO-SIGN

  14. #119
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    THIS THREAD IS GAY










































































    WU-Affiliates > Your mom's pussy








































    Close this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •