once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 47 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Punk/hardcore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

Default Punk/hardcore

I fuckin love punk and hardcore music.
    and for all yall who asscociate that with emo shit,
    FUCK EMO!
    what im talkin about is straight up punk rock! no need for record executive pushin ya around, no need for mad advertisement. im talkin about raw music here. and yall wu heads on here (including me) obviously appreciate raw music. and when i say raw, im talkin about punk and hardcore that pummel a hole in ya fukin head wen u listen to it. Check the Germs, Bad Brains, early Misfits, Clash, Minor Threat, Black Flag and all that shit...and stay away from new bands like Taking Back Sunday and another new bands who claim to be punk, cuz theyre just faggots.
    rock on mothafuckazzzz!!!

i still dont get emo, what is that crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i still dont get emo, what is that crap?
    It's quite possibly the worst genre of music ever created. Seriously, how could anyone like this stuff? You have to be a little weirdo to enjoy this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by jay.robinson15 View Post
    It's quite possibly the worst genre of music ever created. Seriously, how could anyone like this stuff? You have to be a little weirdo to enjoy this garbage.
    Pretty narrow-minded, aren't you? Can you give me an example of a band you would call "emo"?

emo is people with faggoty hair and lots of eyemakeup who slit their wrists because they think no1 loves them (which is true)
    and then they write songs about it and become stars for all the young MTV watchers.
    pathetic.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Warrior View Post
    emo is people with faggoty hair and lots of eyemakeup who slit their wrists because they think no1 loves them (which is true)
    and then they write songs about it and become stars for all the young MTV watchers.
    pathetic.

that summs it up. emo music is whack. The emo fans make me more sicker then the actaul music. why the hell would someone kill themselves. i bet these emo kids have a car and their own bedroom a mom and dad. a bf or gf and for some shitty reason they want to kill themselves/ give me a break

pathetic.

i know some emos who dont cut them selfs or dress like that or look like that

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    i know some emos who dont cut them selfs or dress like that or look like that
    what are they like then, if i may ask?

what are they like then, if i may ask?
    all emotional and they think everyone hates them but they dont dress like an emo is thought to dress like or cut them selfs they write some of the best poetry i ever read and there allright but they are really allways depressed

Got a black flag tattoo on one arm and getting the W on the other. Hardcore is great music. And no one gotta feel less hip-hop saying that. I mean, at the Woody awards Ghost said he jams TOOL

hahahahhaa!! yeah sam stay active
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

old emo circa mid-80s to early 90s was actually wicked good hardcore. some great bands that if people heard today people would be like "wtf this isn't emo." straight up screamy hardcore. but yeah punk and hardcore is all i listen to, nonstop 24/7. got tons of good thrash and shit on my comp from all eras and countries plus tons o' vinyl.

i'll upload some shit, but most if it is apple audio files so you'd need itunes to play most of my collection.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Holy Shit I Didn't Know There Was A Hardcore Thread!!! Awesome!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

I was smoking wit my homies the other day and I played Destruction Unit by Feederz and I think they got scared so I changed it to 2pac lolz