once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Explain Ya Name!!!

tacle

Scotty boy, well that is plain simple, my name is Scott, and you know.

Alakie, well this name doesn't mean anything, i just like it, i sort of made this name when i started playin' Starcraft online, i used this name, i rearanged the letters from a similar name, so the name really doesn't mean anything, ol' well, i guess i just thought it sounded cool.

It Is The Same Thing As Hectic And Wuz Givin To Me By My Brother

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington
    Cipher Born: Born is 9, my lucky number, birthday, house nr, etc....
    Cipher = 0 = is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120)

Skellington: Because of my dark side.As a kid I used to decorate my room with skulls and skeletons already, I even collected dead birds and mice, and all kinds of weird stuff like pieces of broken tombstones, and also decorated my room with it.I also stomped dead mice flat just to take a look at their entrails. When I grew older I still had that love for horror guts, gore and hell. Because of the way I casually dress myself I got this name Skellington for over a long period since "Nightmare before Christmass" came out. Jack Skellington is the leading figure in this Tim Burton movie. He's the king of Halloween, a tall skeleton dressed up nicely in a tuxedo.
    Sub nick = The Welldressed Skeleton -> Out of a Wake Up Show freestyle by Warcloud.
    Pretty dope explaination....lets collect some dead birds.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Locust cause its a cool name, and in kung fu movies they call beginners "grasshopper", locust is like a grasshopper but it keeps growing, and locusts dont let anything get in their way, they just eat through anything

LOL, yeah I remember a funny moment. I had this litle window above my bed. One day I found a blackbirds head. the flesh was already as good as gone, so i took it home and I lay it infront of that litle window above my bed...Several weeks later I totally forgot about it and I discoverd maggots on my pillow LOL, Iw as like 'where did they came from'??? Took me a day to found out they were eating the last bits of the blackbirds head HAHAHA
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

lol you're twisted man

yeah but I was a kid, kids do stuff like that.....I think

Come on, y'all never curious about corpses and shit like that?

i know I was...and still actually LOL
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Tha Double-P

All im gonna say is that the two p's stand for sumthin but that is what you will have to find out for yourself...

VernakuLa

i got mine from my OmO days, vernacular deals wit modern slang ya know so i thought the same was sick so i stuck with it

CallMeTheDevil:
    I always use the Name "CallMeTheDevil" this is the Main Name for tha Internet!
    I picked that Name once in school, sittin for tha Internet, looking for a kool Name i could use to Chat.....
    my walkman played a Song from "Killarmy"! and as i thought bout a name comes the Part, where he starts with CallMeTheDevil and there it was, this one sounds great, so i picked it! Thanks to Killarmy for that one

Biggest WU-Tang Fan, straight from GeRmAnY...!^^

well i used to live in the Tdot (Toronto), and my name starts with O (Omer), and 27 is a cool number.... so odot27
    aint no half steppin

oh i get it, LoVe, nice name

i LoVe my bitch like busta