Thread: Wu Aint Reppin Right Now

Default Wu Aint Reppin Right Now

I love the Wu..and will forever but 1nce again a clan member agreed to come to Canada (Edmonton) and he couldn't be there.....if you listening Deck/Wu-Tang Clan.....
    PLEASE get your act together and make sure you can come into Canada before you agree to do a show ...I couldnt believe the Rebel INS was actually coming and I was right..supposedly because he cant get across the border...but 50 cent came here like last year sometime..(guess he either has mad connects or is just a clown) but Deck..I hope you know you missed a great opportunity to see a city that wants to support you and the Wu..Oh well...hopefully youll come 4 real next time Wu4EVA

Default Re: Wu Aint Reppin Right Now

that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by JEM
    I love the Wu..and will forever but 1nce again a clan member agreed to come to Canada (Edmonton) and he couldn't be there.....if you listening Deck/Wu-Tang Clan.....
    PLEASE get your act together and make sure you can come into Canada before you agree to do a show ...I couldnt believe the Rebel INS was actually coming and I was right..supposedly because he cant get across the border...but 50 cent came here like last year sometime..(guess he either has mad connects or is just a clown) but Deck..I hope you know you missed a great opportunity to see a city that wants to support you and the Wu..Oh well...hopefully youll come 4 real next time Wu4EVA
    or he had a passport

you need a passport to get into canada?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

ya man you need a passport to pass the border no matter which way you goin now its pretty gay

^thats pretty gay

stupid ass 9/11 bullshit!
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

dang, that sux

God Damn you, National Security!!!!

and why the hell wouldn't INS have a passport
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Veteran Member

yeah the wus shitted on canada long enough (cept rae)

Quote Originally Posted by Warcloud Ish
    yeah the wus shitted on canada long enough (cept rae)
    haven't been close to my vicinity since 97