once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87

Thread: Hollywood vs V NAK (unflooded)

  1. #16
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
    alright u won, good battle, peace
    naw not even, now you cant say shit, stop reppin florida, u suck at rapping, dont quit your day job u got slammed peace

  2. #17
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    none of your rhyme was good, i smell something fishy bcuz u didnt even have any flow, its crystal clear who the better mc is, dont even try and say otherwise, u still only win 50 % of your battles, my percentage is far better sucker, you got 3 friends to vote for you, congradulations
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  3. #18
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    i have the best stats on the corp...lol jk (even tho its probably true considering its more thant i report)

  4. #19
    Next God of War Classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mount Olympus
    Age
    29
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I sonned you Dusk!
    I give you that L, son.
    Naww, juss playin'.
    But yeah, he does have the best stats. So far I'm 6-0. Goin down same path as him.
    But yeah, givin' this a bar-by-bar breakdown.
    No bias, or a vote. Just feedback.

    Hollywood :

    once and for all, ima put this bitch to a hault
    cut him up alive, then i cover his body up with salt
    (Mediocre opener here.)
    i catapult electric volts, your body jolts in resistance
    i got a hidden vault filled with weapons, like for instance
    (Throw a punch, don't just set one up for the next line. This wasn't hitting your opponent at all. Bad bar.)
    grenades that will blow past your barracades, stop the sherades
    you dont wanna battle me, i got rhymes for days, you go to gay parades
    (Good bar here. You're gettin better.)
    wave your colored flag, you love rainbows and lebrechans
    you trying to defeat me is like a white woman marrying lois faracon
    (Another good one.)
    it cant be done, impossible, unattainable
    hang you by the neck, left you strangled by the mic cable
    (Half-decent bar, 1st line wasn't done too good. Could've been re-worded.)
    as you gasp for air hoping god hears your prayers
    you think you playing me, but your playing yourself like solitaire
    (Half-decent AT BEST, this wasn't too hard hittin' either.)
    ill break you beyond repair, you got no warranty
    im the king sitten in the golden chair, feel the sovereignty
    (Good transitions. But you're braggin' on the 2nd line. Battle in the battlefield, don't brag.)
    vernakular step aside, i cant even see you with binoculars
    vehicular homicide, your body found by 2 officers
    (1st line is more of props then a diss if you ask me. 2nd line was half-decent at best. A lot of played concepts in this verse. Bad.)
    one talks into his radio, 187, short white male found dead on the road
    the other grabs chalk, traces the body from head to toe
    (Pretty good here.)
    the cause of death was determined by the coroner
    choked, lost his breath, he fucked with the best out of florida
    (Bad closer.)

    Venakular

    How can i stress skill, my flow enough for your rambles to get?
    When I press bills, guy knows he bluffs, but his gambles are set
    (Bad opener. There's really no punch here.)
    Can't handle a vet,so, this guy calls out rookies instead
    So give it a rest, Nope, I'll just throw out my hooks and hes dead
    (Good first bar, a sort-of personal. 2nd was seeming like some bragging. Decent at best.)
    hollywood, you failed to impress me, with a style derailed n messy
    Face it, even if you were a mailman, you couldn't adress me
    (Nice shit, wordplay n all. Good bar.)
    The herse car is callin, hollywood gloats but aint trying-for-this
    Verse was appalling, garbage bars and two lines were a diss
    (Some fillers in this verse. Cut out shit you don't need dude. "The hearse car is callin", was this really necessary? Looks like you stuck it in there just to rhyme with "Verse was appalling". And the last line wasn't hittin' hard. Half-decent atbest.)
    Your fighting is shit, trying to come off with more witt instead
    Gettin "shafted" in is this, is the only way you'll "get a-head"
    (Good wordplay again. Good bar.)
    Don't tell me how you will kill me, i'm sick of that ruse
    Flow cant compete, your shit really, bitch fuck your rules
    (Bad bar. Wasn't really hittin' hard. You could've set some shit up with the 1st line Vern.)
    Your drowning ya punk, I don't think your songs aren't special
    It sounds like your drunk, You flow as well as solid metal
    (Didn't quite get the 2nd line. Bad.)
    I don't need to waste lines for votes, so go dickride bigben
    Hollywood is so "wack" he reminds me of italian hitmen
    (This bar was "okay". Half-decent.)

    Review : When y'all got beef goin' on like this, I would expect to see some PERSONALS. All I really saw were generic disses, and played concepts on Hollywood's side. No real personals. Vern's verse had some filler that shouldn't have been there. And no personals on his side either. This was a crummy battle overall. I've read pieces from both y'all, and I know BOTH of you could come a lot harder then this shit. Research your opponent and dig some dirt up on 'em. If I was to vote, it would've been for Vern. He had some wordplay, and some harder hitting punches. Truthfully, you should rematch and really try to write some shit up on each other.
    Peace, and stay up.
    Both of y'all.
    Classic - "Disciple of Ares"

  5. #20
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    yea, no rhyme schemes in there at all

  6. #21
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Classic
    I sonned you Dusk!
    I give you that L, son.
    Naww, juss playin'.
    But yeah, he does have the best stats. So far I'm 6-0. Goin down same path as him.
    But yeah, givin' this a bar-by-bar breakdown.
    No bias, or a vote. Just feedback.

    Hollywood :

    once and for all, ima put this bitch to a hault
    cut him up alive, then i cover his body up with salt
    (Mediocre opener here.)
    i catapult electric volts, your body jolts in resistance
    i got a hidden vault filled with weapons, like for instance
    (Throw a punch, don't just set one up for the next line. This wasn't hitting your opponent at all. Bad bar.)
    grenades that will blow past your barracades, stop the sherades
    you dont wanna battle me, i got rhymes for days, you go to gay parades
    (Good bar here. You're gettin better.)
    wave your colored flag, you love rainbows and lebrechans
    you trying to defeat me is like a white woman marrying lois faracon
    (Another good one.)
    it cant be done, impossible, unattainable
    hang you by the neck, left you strangled by the mic cable
    (Half-decent bar, 1st line wasn't done too good. Could've been re-worded.)
    as you gasp for air hoping god hears your prayers
    you think you playing me, but your playing yourself like solitaire
    (Half-decent AT BEST, this wasn't too hard hittin' either.)
    ill break you beyond repair, you got no warranty
    im the king sitten in the golden chair, feel the sovereignty
    (Good transitions. But you're braggin' on the 2nd line. Battle in the battlefield, don't brag.)
    vernakular step aside, i cant even see you with binoculars
    vehicular homicide, your body found by 2 officers
    (1st line is more of props then a diss if you ask me. 2nd line was half-decent at best. A lot of played concepts in this verse. Bad.)
    one talks into his radio, 187, short white male found dead on the road
    the other grabs chalk, traces the body from head to toe
    (Pretty good here.)
    the cause of death was determined by the coroner
    choked, lost his breath, he fucked with the best out of florida
    (Bad closer.)

    Venakular

    How can i stress skill, my flow enough for your rambles to get?
    When I press bills, guy knows he bluffs, but his gambles are set
    (Bad opener. There's really no punch here.)
    Can't handle a vet,so, this guy calls out rookies instead
    So give it a rest, Nope, I'll just throw out my hooks and hes dead
    (Good first bar, a sort-of personal. 2nd was seeming like some bragging. Decent at best.)
    hollywood, you failed to impress me, with a style derailed n messy
    Face it, even if you were a mailman, you couldn't adress me
    (Nice shit, wordplay n all. Good bar.)
    The herse car is callin, hollywood gloats but aint trying-for-this
    Verse was appalling, garbage bars and two lines were a diss
    (Some fillers in this verse. Cut out shit you don't need dude. "The hearse car is callin", was this really necessary? Looks like you stuck it in there just to rhyme with "Verse was appalling". And the last line wasn't hittin' hard. Half-decent atbest.)
    Your fighting is shit, trying to come off with more witt instead
    Gettin "shafted" in is this, is the only way you'll "get a-head"
    (Good wordplay again. Good bar.)
    Don't tell me how you will kill me, i'm sick of that ruse
    Flow cant compete, your shit really, bitch fuck your rules
    (Bad bar. Wasn't really hittin' hard. You could've set some shit up with the 1st line Vern.)
    Your drowning ya punk, I don't think your songs aren't special
    It sounds like your drunk, You flow as well as solid metal
    (Didn't quite get the 2nd line. Bad.)
    I don't need to waste lines for votes, so go dickride bigben
    Hollywood is so "wack" he reminds me of italian hitmen
    (This bar was "okay". Half-decent.)

    Review : When y'all got beef goin' on like this, I would expect to see some PERSONALS. All I really saw were generic disses, and played concepts on Hollywood's side. No real personals. Vern's verse had some filler that shouldn't have been there. And no personals on his side either. This was a crummy battle overall. I've read pieces from both y'all, and I know BOTH of you could come a lot harder then this shit. Research your opponent and dig some dirt up on 'em. If I was to vote, it would've been for Vern. He had some wordplay, and some harder hitting punches. Truthfully, you should rematch and really try to write some shit up on each other.
    Peace, and stay up.
    Both of y'all.

    I actually feel what you saying, mind you, classic, look at the rhyme schemes in there, the first two bars where the best examples, i aint really swing the punches tho

    1 thanks for the feed, but i just want you to feel what i was doing yo

  7. #22
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
    none of your rhyme was good, i smell something fishy bcuz u didnt even have any flow, its crystal clear who the better mc is, dont even try and say otherwise, u still only win 50 % of your battles, my percentage is far better sucker, you got 3 friends to vote for you, congradulations

    none of your rhyme was goofd ether you little fuckin faggot

    you call out people like wordwarlock, musicalman, fuckin rookies

    your a little bitch with no skill, get over yourself, stop rhyming, or i will embarass you

  8. #23
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
    none of your rhyme was good, i smell something fishy bcuz u didnt even have any flow, its crystal clear who the better mc is, dont even try and say otherwise, u still only win 50 % of your battles, my percentage is far better sucker, you got 3 friends to vote for you, congradulations

    fuck it im sick of bitching lilke this, but yo holly, dont keep running your mouth man, u lost fair and square, thats all, now ill stop posting shit in your thread, if you leave mine alone as well

    1
    Last edited by VernakuLa; 07-06-2006 at 12:21 AM.

  9. #24
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    how can u say i lost fair and square, it usually takes a week or 2 just to get people to vote on some shit, u managed to get 3 people to vote in one hour, and they all happened to vote for you, as soon as i call u out and say something seems fishy, i get 2 people to say i was right, and my verse was better, u can have the win, bcuz i got the truth, and i want people to continue to put their oppinions on this, bcuz like i said, u wrote a bunch of garbage, none of it flowed or made any sense, and maybe i didnt have many punches, but my rhyme killed yours from a overall stand point, sit down little kid and observe the truth
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  10. #25
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    say what u want spoken, but this is my oppinion, some shaddy shit is going down and vern is in the mix, he got the win, i agreed with that, but im just trying to get the truth. I have no beef with u, and maybe your vote was honest, but lets be real here. Tuco is practically your girlfriend, and he hates on me more then everone else combined, thats just my take on things, let the truth come out, peace
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  11. #26
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    alright, thsi battle is officially reopened, thanks to vern's rules he established at the beginning, take a look at what u said vern........


    "alrighty, since you wanted a battle and made the challenge here we go

    1 round
    16-20 lines

    first too 5 votes

    3-0 KO 4-1 TKO

    no PMing people to vote, no hater, dickriding, or crew votes

    you issued the challenge so spit first"


    so u mentioned no "crew votes", spoken and yourself along with 5 other people are part of a crew called "oddjobzz" so spoken's vote doesnt count, and ive collected votes from t-ribe and classic, so the score is now officially 2-2, keep voting people
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  12. #27
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Flow - Hollywood
    Punchlines - Hollywood
    Creativity - Tie
    Wordplay -Hollywood
    Vocab -Tie



    Overall- Hollywood

  13. #28
    Da Butcher hollywoodrealty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    hollywood, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    yo infinity thanks for the vote, keep them coming, thats 3 for me, 2 for vern, keep voting
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

  14. #29
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
    alright, thsi battle is officially reopened, thanks to vern's rules he established at the beginning, take a look at what u said vern........


    "alrighty, since you wanted a battle and made the challenge here we go

    1 round
    16-20 lines

    first too 5 votes

    3-0 KO 4-1 TKO

    no PMing people to vote, no hater, dickriding, or crew votes

    you issued the challenge so spit first"


    so u mentioned no "crew votes", spoken and yourself along with 5 other people are part of a crew called "oddjobzz" so spoken's vote doesnt count, and ive collected votes from t-ribe and classic, so the score is now officially 2-2, keep voting people
    i count 3-1 for me, or if u want to be a bitch its 4-2

    honestly hollywood your verse was a peice of shit as well, dont think of yourself highly your punches hit like an old lady

    my schemes sonned yours, as for flow, yea you got me, still my schemes and punches and wordplay beat you, you arrogant prick, stop this please i already won this, and as for the votes, i really dont need your bullshit, i havent talked to locust in three days, and honestly i dunno who the fuck spoken is, you already lost give it a rest


    also, i disqualify your vote cuz infitnity was dickriding you, who the fuck is this cat? Ive never seen him vote on a battle here

    3-1 w/e

  15. #30
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    I aint dickridin shit so you can hold up right there but beyond that , I'll vote on whatever the fuck I wanna vote on. Just cuz you aint ever seen me up in here voting dont mean that my vote dont count. You fixin to see me very often as a matter of fact cuz I'm bout tired a seein fake fucks like you up in here. Yeah, you gotta have all kinds but damn son, you a joke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •