once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things that irritate you about going to the movies?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Things that irritate you about going to the movies?

What are some things that irritate you when you go to the movies? One of the things that irritated me the other day was the ridiculous concession stand prices. I mean, yeah, they have been outrageous for a long time. But this is getting out of hand. $5.50 for a medium bag of popcorn? WTF? I could almost buy the whole Orville Redenbacher factory for that price. $4.50 for a medium drink? I think people should stop buying things from the concession stand, and then they would be forced to lower the prices.

Also, no offense to any of the younger people in here. But there are a bunch of obnoxious, immature teenagers that shouldn't be allowed in the movies. Especially teenage girls. All they fucking do is talk and gab during most of the movie, laugh at stupid things, try and talk on their cell phones that their parents pay for, put their feet up on the back of your chair etc. I'm glad that they have a rule now at the theater I was at, that cell phones need to be silenced. Speak on.

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

Default Re: Things that irritate you about going to the movies?

Quote Originally Posted by check two
    What are some things that irritate you when you go to the movies? One of the things that irritated me the other day was the ridiculous concession stand prices. I mean, yeah, they have been outrageous for a long time. But this is getting out of hand. $5.50 for a medium bag of popcorn? WTF? I could almost buy the whole Orville Redenbacher factory for that price. $4.50 for a medium drink? I think people should stop buying things from the concession stand, and then they would be forced to lower the prices.

Also, no offense to any of the younger people in here. But there are a bunch of obnoxious, immature teenagers that shouldn't be allowed in the movies. Especially teenage girls. All they fucking do is talk and gab during most of the movie, laugh at stupid things, try and talk on their cell phones that their parents pay for, put their feet up on the back of your chair etc. I'm glad that they have a rule now at the theater I was at, that cell phones need to be silenced. Speak on.
    I feel ya on those too things.

But for me here in Miami, its those damn REFS aka Balseros, freash out of Cuba and those damn wankstas.

They talk too much during the movies, some times i just through shit at people that just cant shut up, and then i say next time ima throw a soda.

also, the previews, I NEED TO SEE BETTER PREVIEWS, i dont want to see something that is coming out next week, i wanna see previews for movies that are coming out in 3 to 5 months away.

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

FRESH FISH

The Most Irritaing Thing About Goin 2 The Movies Is Takin A Girl That Bitches And Complains That She Wants To Go, Then U Dish Out 9.50 A Piece For Tickets, Then U Get In And The Bitch Wants To Go Home After A Half And Hour... Shit, Now I KNOW Whut Ike Turner Musta Felt Like
    It blows extreme, mean stream be the theme
    Supreme team, America's Cream Team, redeemed
    Vidal Sassoon, chrome tones hear the moans of Al Capone
    Gun POW to the dome
    And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
    By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge

Quote Originally Posted by check two

I agree 100% on that.....loud people on phones piss me off right before it starts or during,expensive food,..yeah you said it all, people need to learn some manners at movies especially teenage girls,glad I was never like that.

what i hate...are

bitches bringing thier babys to a movie....and its a scary movie real loud so it crys the whole damn time

loud ass ho's that talk to damn loud and coninuse it during the movie..

stupit ass punk kids playing around throwing shit..thinking thier cool

some one talkinfg on the cell phone

the damn commercia;s that run be for the previes start...( i like watching the previews)

when u get thier late.. and u have to sit in the first row,,, braking ur neck too watch a movie

the damn prices......thats y i sneek in with my old stubs from the last movie i paid for

85 %ER

the price
    people on cell phones
    crying babies
    its dirty as hell
    people clapping after a scene (the actors and director cant hear you)

peace

Yeah, what's up with the stupid TV commericals that they play now? If I wanted to see a TV commercial, I would have stayed home and watched TV.

The Master of Equilibrium

last time i went too the movies, was too see that freddy vs jason shit, and these dudes infront talking shit and giggling like mother fuckers, so me and my bro tipped our slush puppys on them and bounced, you cant get too see a decent movie no more with out some deranged person making some kind of noise when you paying too see a god damn film

true that

-When someone larger then me sits infront of me.
    -I hate it when the room is as good as empty and STILL people gonna sit next to me or right infront of me, I HATE it!!!
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

-When someone larger then me sits infront of me.

lol yea i hate that too or if they are 500 lbs...and the chiers smashes ur nees in ..i hate that

The Master of Equilibrium

o damn this dude above me is right, i been too see some shit before, and this fat dude sitting next too me, no offence too some a the fat people on here, but this dune stank like some stagnant shit, i swear shit hummin bad, bath wouldnt of even cured that shit

LOL yeah that sucks man when the chair smashes y'r knee LOL
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

How about when someone passes ya by and you smell his foul odor and the movie is ruined cause ya cant get that smell out of ya face. Happend to me when i went to see kung-fu hustle, ruined my viewing pleasure

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

I don't like when a bunch of people come in all late to a movie, and they are talking a bunch of gibberish. Get to the damn movie on time and shut your ass up.