Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned By Gillie Da Kid

Default Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned By Gillie Da Kid

YO

Gillie Da Kid
    appeared on “The Wendy Williams Experience” on last Thursday, July 6, 2006 discussing the details of his shooting along with his revelation of Ghost Writing for not only Lil Wayne but for other members of Cash Money. Gillie was questioned about his experience on Cash Money, why he left amongst other things to which he answered, “they wanted to keep me in the background..there was nothing left for me there.” Gillie Da Kid stated that although he harbors no hard feelings towards Lil Wayne, he was baffled by the diss record Lil Wayne put out on the “Like Father Like Son” Mixtape. Gillie also expressed that him and Lil Wayne were friends and his attempts to reach out to Lil Wayne to inquire what the diss record was for went unanswered.

Gillie also revealed that although other artists on Cash Money Records were never paid and unlike the other rappers who left, “I was the only artist who maintained 100% of my publishing”. Upon Wendy questioning Gillie further as to whether or not he witnessed any improprieties between Lil Wayne and Baby of Cash Money or any homosexual activity between the two, Gillie dropped a bomb shell by matter-of-factly replying, “But of course, how you gonna kiss a ni**a in the mouth? I don’t even kiss my own son in the mouth…Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek, that’s what you see people in the Mob do”

In closing, Wendy curiously questioned how Gillie has been making his money since he has never had a solo effort released nationally but yet has always maintained an opulent lifestyle even going so far as to label himself “The King of Philly,” Gillie slyly responded, “I’ve been in this game a long time, doing a whole lot of ghost writing for a whole lot of people...holla at your boy Wayne… It’s time for me to come out of the background and get my shine.

Source: Splash Cru

Gillie Da Kid's MySpace

I put Lil Wayne on blast because I hate rappers who use ghostwriters.

One dude says something and you suddenly believe him?

on 106 n park they kissed like that, i saw that before

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I knew that something was fishy about having that much material out before tha carter one and none of it was classic or smashes. Wayne just had hot lines and thats it. I felt that both carter albums were done well as far as classics go, one more than two but now I see why. as far as that homo shit, I dont know about that shit.

A Sun , you really seen that on 106th? Dayum. Thats gonna be fucked up if it happens to be true.

Maybe it wasn't popular because noone cared about Southern stuff?
    Maybe because he was so fucking young?

so yall gonna believe some dude that aint even breathin the same air of success as Lil Wayne?
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

there were pics of him shaving his ass while baby was laid out in a speedo type thong suckin his thumb...so i believe it

he's the one really reaping profits

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Damn
    I really don't respond to threads like this but its sunday and I'm bored
    But I would put that gay shit buy baby and wayne

Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money. All of the sudden he does now?

He's fake. If it bothered him or thought they weregay he would of left or done somthing.

Lil wayne sux anyway and so does Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money. All of the sudden he does now?

He's fake. If it bothered him or thought they weregay he would of left or done somthing.

Lil wayne sux anyway and so does Baby.
    Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money because he was GETTING PAID. He was making money, so what if his employers were gay? Whether Gillie left or staid with the Cash Money camp, how does that affect Lil' Wayne and/or Baby's sexual preference???
    Paramedics fighting for you, who's gonna win?
    The hands of time or the hands of medicine?
    Don't cry, this is your fate, witness your wake
    Walk by your casket, spit in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by God'sSon2517
    Gillie never cared or said anything about the kissing while he was with Cash Money because he was GETTING PAID. He was making money, so what if his employers were gay? Whether Gillie left or staid with the Cash Money camp, how does that affect Lil' Wayne and/or Baby's sexual preference???
    he wasnt getting paid enough to stay and your stating the obvious.

little shop of rumours.

Wayne did kiss baby in the mouth on 106 and park back in the AJ and free days... One of the few eposides I seen.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3AFN0uGv...20wayne%20baby
    lil wayne ghostwrites for homer simpson^^

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON