Thread: Rush - Method Man, GZA/Genious

Default Rush - Method Man, GZA/Genious

new track with these two...beats pretty ill......sounds like a recycled GZA verse though, or at least the final few bars, meth comes off nice....good track

Default Re: Rush - Method Man, GZA/Genious

yeah lovin this track the new Math album is FIRE!

great track

oh shit, didn't know it was on the math album....haven't been able to check that yet, i'll get on it

yeah gza recycled the last few lines from his verse with jedi mind tricks.

tight song
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

yeah that a banging song and "USA" is hot also !!

Quebec Gold

can anyone make it downloadable?

Mathematics albums is only to be release on july 12th in Canada... which is also my birthday
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by frosted592

Mathematics albums is only to be release on july 12th in Canada... which is also my birthday
    peer2peer
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quebec Gold

me to you?
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by frosted592

word up man.. thats my bday too.. peace

cmon cuz cop that Math, album deserves support. Rush had to grow on me, but its a Wu banger. nice verses from Meth, GZA sounded at home with them organs. like the added stuff at the end of the beat. and word to USA thats a real intricate beat, he must have used 6-7 samples for it. Ghosts verse was too short, but Hot Flames and MK were sick

Veteran Member

Mathematics Problem is straight FIRE. (Rush) is Meth at his best.

not close to meth at his best...

he sorta sounds retarded at the start of the song...ah ah ahh ahh ahh ahha a ahhhh...or whatever...sounds like Timmy from southpark..."MEF! MEFOD MAN! MEF!"...the usual newschool method man saying some hollywood shit...still a great song though, i'm just breaking Meth's balls, cause he is right hollywood on everything now...Gza's verse is good but he deffinately doesn't stick out on the album like ghostface, or masta killa do...good song...