once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of this

Post what do you think of this

let me ask ya'll this. I think that the wu should shock the world again. and the way I think its should be done is by putting out hip hops first triple album that features the entire wu family, core members, killa beez, and even unreleased veres by O.D.B.(R.I.P). and its gonna be new music only. so what do ya'll think of that.

Default Re: what do you think of this

They will.

thats the way...
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Disc 1- Only Wu Tang members with only RZA productions.

Disc 2- featurings with other Killa Beez and production from RZA, 4th Disciple, True Master, Mathematics, etc.

Disc 3- collabos with other outside rappers (but nice collabos like Nas) and outside producers like Muggs, Alchemist, Havoc, DJ Premier.

This way everyone that be on these forums would be happy. U don't want Wu collabing with outside artists? You got Discs 1 & 2. Want only RZA production? You got Disc 1. And everyone, along with the Wu-Tang Clan will be satisfied. This disc would definitely sell more than platinum cuz it has mainstream rappers and producers and the Wu sound also. It's a win-win. Nobody loses.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Veteran Member

If only

Too good to be true, but if that did happen.... DAM, they'd make HISTORY. That would probably be one of THE BEST things to ever happen in hip hop 4 real. It really is a win win situation like Lordreveal said. But if their final album is one dope album, then thats all i want

Definitely something they're capable of. damn that would be amazing.

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
    Not even if I fell from ten stories high
    Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
    No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
    I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz

yup..well rzas got a new plan in motion so lets see what happens

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

artists:
    core members
    killa beez
    other artists (non-commercial)

Producers:
    RZA
    True master
    4th Disciple
    Kanye West
    Dr. Dre

hey do any of the administrators have contact to the clan. cause if they do we should have one of them run this Idea by the clan and see what they think of it

Sorry, it's a terrible plan. I'd much rather see the Clan alone dropping one LP with pure quality than a tripple album filled with fillers...cause that is what would have happened... but hey, keep dreaming.

what about another double album than

get rid of othe artists, replace kanye and dre with mathematics and bronze nazarath and you got something.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

kanye west suck MAJOPR ASS

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

wu-tang doesnt need anyone but their own to produce.