once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mathematics Interview (Chambermusik.com)

Default Re: Mathematics Interview (Chambermusik.com)

its an alright interview... no new information

all the questions are always the same

why exactly do you guys hate cno and chambersmusik?....explain youeselves.

i remember people saying he posted fake wu news and that time was pushing that bootleg formula for the cure shit that dreddy put out but other than that the dude has been cool.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

in case you losers haven't noticed Chambermusik has got a lot of interviews. 60 Second Assassin, Cappadonna, PR Terrorist, Allah Real, Blu Raspberry (she posts all the time), Allah Real, Timbo King, so for you to hate on them would be silly. who cares who runs the site. yeah Cno is a little cornball and G Clef probably does a little hating on the Rza subtly and probably is a little bitter but nonetheless if you're a wu fan its got everything you want. it has more right now than wu tang corp. who cares who runs the site. im not a fan of cilvaringz but i still enjoy this site. Oh and Poppa Wu is coming this week. I think Poppa Wu is "official." Not to mention u can buy cd's there u can't buy cd's here.

why exactly do you guys hate cno and chambersmusik?....explain youeselves.
    There's probably a good reason for it I shall forgive but not forget .

Peace. Go get that album.

wutangcorp is definately my home hangout but chambermusik is mos def an ill site thats doin it right now.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Cilvaringz has done more for Wu-Tang then they ever will.

i want to hear those unreleased beats that math was talkin about on that blackboy single. if anyone has that yall need to up that shit!!!!

over rates mathematics

the only reason chambermusik has more members is that not everyone who used to come to WTC is back yet.

and the only reason everyone was here was because there wasnt any real competition.

cheech, you said it yourself. they hate on rza. but the funny thing, they asked harlem 6 for an interview with rza. so i bet if rza came on their show, they would kiss up to him, which would be fake

"...niggas crossin' over, but they don't know no better"

name one thing cilvaringz has done for wu

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
    Cilvaringz has done more for Wu-Tang then they ever will.
    this has to be a big joke.if you go to chambermuzik you will realize you make no sense.show n prove.
    i judge wisely

I don't have to prove anything.

how exactly do they hate on Rza?