Thread: // Graphics Showcase: Nik Handson //

Cool // Graphics Showcase: Nik Handson //

First up, hello. Second, check out my portfolio at http://www.nikhandson.co.uk

Anyone needing some quality design work creating, don't be afraid to contact me via nikhandson@gmail.com, I do charge for work, but I guarantee you'll be happy with the end product, my rates are negotiable and low. With that said, on with the show...

Last edited by NZA; 07-18-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Young Granger

// you robbed that from born // lol
    nice shit man
    peace

// well, if i am gonna get myself noticed... //

Young Granger

>> HEY THERE IS ALWAYS <<
    % OR %
    !!!!! or !!!!!! that shit will get u noticed

LOL cut the crap

That shit is very dope man, just curious, but how much do you charge for let's say a cd cover or a logo?
    Just wanna know how much I need to charge in the future

All depends on the work probable....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

from 100 for a set of cd packaging incl' front, inside, back and cd... obviously if the client wants extras, or a custom illutration for the cover (like the mr. grimms cover above) then it'll be more.

logos are from 50

flyers from 50

basics websites from 150

i accept paypal, payments in $ are worked out from the latest exchange rates.

also, // as far as this goes // i thought that's what ppl did on here when showcasing work, i didn't notice it was just one dude posting like that, hence thinking "that's how showcases are posted on here". No offence intended, but i'm sure ppl here can deal with it. politics heh.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NZA
    also, // as far as this goes // i thought that's what ppl did on here when showcasing work, i didn't notice it was just one dude posting like that, hence thinking "that's how showcases are posted on here". No offence intended, but i'm sure ppl here can deal with it. politics heh.

heheheheee... its all good yo. i do use those slashes as sort of a trademark for my posts. in all honesty tho the reason i started doin it was because i was having a hard time findin past posts i made. so i started adding the // so that i can search for my threads easier!!!!!

as for your work... very sharp and professional.

Young Granger

your logos are dope

Quote Originally Posted by NZA
    from 100 for a set of cd packaging incl' front, inside, back and cd... obviously if the client wants extras, or a custom illutration for the cover (like the mr. grimms cover above) then it'll be more.

logos are from 50

flyers from 50

basics websites from 150

i accept paypal, payments in $ are worked out from the latest exchange rates.

Nice, you're pretty cheap, but the work is very nice man.

Keep it up
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

^^^well i do this on the side, i do actually work for the design wing of a local company where i'm from. also, the ppl i tend to deal with are all broke.

Nice work man, I actually checked out your site after reading another one of your posts, looks dope!