once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Rebel INS Show 6-1-05 Cleveland

smoke in your eye

Default Rebel INS Show 6-1-05 Cleveland

Doors opened at the god hour but I didn't get there till after 11. None of the headliners had took the stage yet so I was lucky. In the past year or so I've seen Ghost w/ Theodore & Meth w/ Street at this same venue, of the 3 this show had the least attendance but with little promotion what do u expect.

Planet Asia went first. The crowd wasn't 2 familiar with him but he brought so much energy that by the end of his set the crowd was loving him.
    Afu-Ra was next. He kind of caught the crowd off guard by taking the stage immediately after Asia. Most people were at the bar or in the bathroom. Afu was pissed that some people in the crowd wouldn't get off they ass & jam but he still rocked it.
    House Gang Animals (Decks crew) came out next. They were kool but sounded to much like Dip Set. Carlton Fisk (dropped ill bars on Tical) wasn't at the show & I was told by Fez Taylor (House Gang) that he was in L.A. working with Meth!!!!!!
    Grand Finale: Deck came out & the crowd went BANANAS. He did his verses off of Clan CDs, Shimmy Shimmy Ya & only 1 or 2 joints off his solo efforts. He did bless us with a accapella freestyle which was dope. I was really surprised that he didn't do anything off his upcoming collabo album w/ DJ Muggs

All in all for $10 it was a good show

Disciple

Default Re: Rebel INS Show 6-1-05 Cleveland

Damn, I really want to see Planet Asia live. I love his work.

Yea thats nice shit man. Hes coming to around where I live on the 20th of this month im sure. Gonna try to see it

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Yea thats nice shit man. Hes coming to around where I live on the 20th of this month im sure. Gonna try to see it
    I'm going on the 22nd.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KIND
    Doors opened at the god hour but I didn't get there till after 11. None of the headliners had took the stage yet so I was lucky. In the past year or so I've seen Ghost w/ Theodore & Meth w/ Street at this same venue, of the 3 this show had the least attendance but with little promotion what do u expect.

Planet Asia went first. The crowd wasn't 2 familiar with him but he brought so much energy that by the end of his set the crowd was loving him.
    Afu-Ra was next. He kind of caught the crowd off guard by taking the stage immediately after Asia. Most people were at the bar or in the bathroom. Afu was pissed that some people in the crowd wouldn't get off they ass & jam but he still rocked it.
    House Gang Animals (Decks crew) came out next. They were kool but sounded to much like Dip Set. Carlton Fisk (dropped ill bars on Tical) wasn't at the show & I was told by Fez Taylor (House Gang) that he was in L.A. working with Meth!!!!!!
    Grand Finale: Deck came out & the crowd went BANANAS. He did his verses off of Clan CDs, Shimmy Shimmy Ya & only 1 or 2 joints off his solo efforts. He did bless us with a accapella freestyle which was dope. I was really surprised that he didn't do anything off his upcoming collabo album w/ DJ Muggs

All in all for $10 it was a good show
    da dada