once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who thinks dmx is going to make a comeback!

Default Re: who thinks dmx is going to make a comeback!

his albums have no direction aside from his first one. He needs better beats and better people around him. some of the wack shit he says or puts out is str8 garbage. like that song he did with monica on his last cd. He needs to come with grimey shit, the rap scene needs it, his fans want it, and he was most popular when he did that style. He shud never have took that break from rap after "And then there was x"
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck

Wu Vatican

i feel he suffers from the breal disease. his voice now sounds different than it did on his first album. like hes trying to hard or some shit.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Yall losin faith in my main X always been ill his album will prob sell cuz X good at makin them joints that make u wanna party. DMX done care what any of yall think bout em an i like that, everyone of his albums were above par. His las album "Grand Champ" was a sick album an the joint he did Wif 50 Cent An Jadakiss (Go figure they beefin now) Was straight fire.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

I think all these mainstream cats like DMX, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep, Meth, Busta Rhymes, etc… They need to step up and storm the industry with something RAW! Fuck catering to the radio for singles, one after another they need to drop something dark, grimey, n lyrical… We know they can do it, they have the potential, they need to come together n devise a plan for bringing Rap back to where it belongs. If they don’t come together and build soon I’m afraid Hip-Hop will die in the next decade or so… Hip-Hop’s already wounded pretty bad and hospitalized, don’t let these cliché, stereotypically simple minded, materialistic, incoherent babblers pull the plug on what is rightfully ours! They already have a foot in the door, if they really love the culture then they should try their hardest to open the doors for the next generation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE
    I think all these mainstream cats like DMX, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep, Meth, Busta Rhymes, etc… They need to step up and storm the industry with something RAW! Fuck catering to the radio for singles, one after another they need to drop something dark, grimey, n lyrical… We know they can do it, they have the potential, they need to come together n devise a plan for bringing Rap back to where it belongs. If they don’t come together and build soon I’m afraid Hip-Hop will die in the next decade or so… Hip-Hop’s already wounded pretty bad and hospitalized, don’t let these cliché, stereotypically simple minded, materialistic, incoherent babblers pull the plug on what is rightfully ours! They already have a foot in the door, if they really love the culture then they should try their hardest to open the doors for the next generation!!!
    Dog I wish this would come true.

DMX has one of the worst voices ever. Im sorry DMX fans.

This is not a fucking game!

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    DMX has one of the worst voices ever. Im sorry DMX fans.
    No way. Hes one of the WORST LYRICYsts ever but his voice is sweet.

DMX
    Nine
    MOP
    Sticky Fingaz

You gotta love the rough voices.

Geo the God Of Diction rzarazorrzarazorsharp's Avatar

knowin it stupid ass motherfuckers would buy it...now matter how wack it is...i never thought he was that great..and yet he went 4x platinum almost every time.