once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Boondocks

Default Boondocks

people here like this show? i'm still watching season one, shame they don't show it in the uk.

I thought the first season was pretty good. The last episode (Passion of Rev. Rukus) has to be the best outta them all. "Guess Hoe's Coming to Dinner" is also really good.
    ]browndogg*]

Soap drop, nigga.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Stephen Strange _ZZ_ The Wizzard's Avatar

Dope show with alot of true shit in it. People should listen to Huey for once man, for real.

Love it! The DVD set was released last week.

Oh yeah, bomb ass show. My favorite episode is the Date with the Health Inspector.

"You think you just gonna leave it down there?!? We don't waste no muthafuckin soap around here!"

"Rape, rape!! I'm next! "
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

yay Alex u on this too?

I love this show!! Yeah, it is a shame it's not shown in the UK, and there is alot of truth in it. Huey is deep man, I love his character, and Charlie Murphy and Samuel L Jackson are awesome in it too. I don't really have a fav episode just yet, but I like the Garden Party one, with Huey telling the white folks the truth, and also I love 'Grandad's Fight' when Huey is trying to train him, and there's the scene with Guillotine in the background with the Samurai dude, thats pretty cool. Yup yup, love it!!
    I was askin Legato bout it in a thread I made time ago, and he said that they were doing a movie of it!

Anyhoo, keep watchin Alex!! which is ur fav episode btw?

p

Last edited by urban_angel; 08-14-2006 at 10:03 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    people here like this show? i'm still watching season one, shame they don't show it in the uk.

that is a really funny show!!! i love watching the Boondocks!!!! it's too funny. and i thought i was the only one that loved that show!!!

I've seen a couple of episodes of this show, it's well funny, perhaps even funnier than Family Guy. Its true that they should show this in the UK, Sky channel FX might show it eventually as they have Chapelle's Show on it. Fingers crossed eh?

Chicks dig giant robots

If anyones interested you can every episode on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    boondocks movie? I said that?

oops! sorry I think I got the wrong person, but I remember talking to u about Boondocks, but yup yup, I heard from someone that there may be a Boondocks movie!

p

Last edited by urban_angel; 08-14-2006 at 03:42 PM.

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

i tape it every sunday night on adult swim on cartoonetwork. (i'm still a kid and my bedtimes at 11)
    i love it! it's funnier thatn family guy and like southpark it has some deeper meaning to it. (unlike family guy)
    i kinda relate to Huey and Riley because my fam moved from a predominantly black neighborhood to the middle of nowhere.

yo people in uk that want to watch it, we have season 1 for download on rap level in file share.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    yo people in uk that want to watch it, we have season 1 for download on rap level in file share.
    oh yeah its on magnet so you need somthing like shareaza, www.shareaza.com to download it.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by urban_angel View Post
    yay Alex u on this too?

I love this show!! Yeah, it is a shame it's not shown in the UK, and there is alot of truth in it. Huey is deep man, I love his character, and Charlie Murphy and Samuel L Jackson are awesome in it too. I don't really have a fav episode just yet, but I like the Garden Party one, with Huey telling the white folks the truth, and also I love 'Grandad's Fight' when Huey is trying to train him, and there's the scene with Guillotine in the background with the Samurai dude, thats pretty cool. Yup yup, love it!!
    I was askin Legato bout it in a thread I made time ago, and he said that they were doing a movie of it!

Anyhoo, keep watchin Alex!! which is ur fav episode btw?

p

i think the one with sam l and charlie murphaaay, not seen em all yet though.
    Last edited by Kong; 08-16-2006 at 11:11 AM.

^^ yea the "Let's Nab Oprah" episode with those two is amazingly funny. "bitches love textin"
    ]browndogg*]