Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Default Naruto

Anybody watch this. Gaara is a crazy bastard. Sandman in SM3 should be like him. That would be sick. Anyway, the fight with him and Rock Lee is classic.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    Anybody watch this. Gaara is a crazy bastard. Sandman in SM3 should be like him. That would be sick. Anyway, the fight with him and Rock Lee is classic.
    Yea i watch this. I like it a lot.

Its hot

Sasuke is ill

tacle

I'll tell you whats hot.... Cowboy Bebop.

Sort yourselfs out and watch a decent anime.

Nah i'm jokin', seen a few of Naruto, not too sure, heard it's good, but i checked some site, it didn't even get in the top 50, probably cause it's new, but is it that new, not to japan so....

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Naruto is ill...but the dude is so annoying. Sasuke is dope. I watch the anime but theres plenty better.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

tacle

I bit overated don't you think, i don't think i could get into this kind of anime.

No, I dont watch the american versions with really bad voice overs. Im talking about the japanese ones, uncut, lots of action and violence. The story is sick. It probably didnt hit the top 50 cause its been out in Japan since 2001. They're up to I think around 200.

But yeah theres better or equal anime right now. Bleach, Mai-Hime, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy(creator of "Cowboy Bebop: and "Samurai Champloo").

My personal favorite this past year besides those above is Samurai Champloo. Its not that new but its always great to see it, just like the creators' other show Cowboy Bebop.

Naruto just has alot more action and sick characters. The puppet master "Sasori" is fucking sick. Not the kid with the puppet, this guy has not shown up yet in the american version. This guy looks crazy.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus

Naruto just has alot more action and sick characters. The puppet master "Sasori" is fucking sick. Not the kid with the puppet, this guy has not shown up yet in the american version. This guy looks crazy.
    I agree. I watch all those other animes, I would say only Samurai Champloo has fighting as good as it, hand to hand that is. But like you said, I think naruto has more fighting.

Bleach - I've never seen any of this series yet. I looked into it before and it just didn't seem that appealing to me. Is the fighting in this good?

Tha Double-P

gaara fucking pwns lee, then rock lee takes off his weights! holy fuck that was a sick fight resulting with someone in the hospital....

ok show, i played the video game though and it took me like an hour to get the last boss, the main character is annoying but the story is pretty good

I thought I'd have be able to get in to this anime, btu it just hasn't happened. My bud used to download the Japanese episodes all the time and show them to me, though it has a catchy story and has that whole mystical vibe, it just didn't grab me. I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist much more, which suprised even me. Though neither touched the likes of Serial Experiment Lain and Tenchi Muyo etc, still its worth a watch if it ain't dubbed

Chicks dig giant robots

the one i cant wait to see in this anime is itachi, sasukes' older bro, from what i read......he is SICK

Tha Double-P

haha if u watch it in japanese theres like 190 eps out or something, i already saw itachi he is sick

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
    I bit overated don't you think, i don't think i could get into this kind of anime.
    me niether, brother. cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, samurai 7, hellsing, they are all good to watch. these ninjas in this show, are a disscrace. like ninjas would where orange. i dont like it, or your face. just kiddin, your cool, but that show sucks.
    Give a man a fish and you can feed him for a day, but teach him how to catch one and you have fed him for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Ronin View Post
    me niether, brother. cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, samurai 7, hellsing, they are all good to watch. these ninjas in this show, are a disscrace. like ninjas would where orange. i dont like it, or your face. just kiddin, your cool, but that show sucks.
    I could respect you opinion, but I hope its not only based on the show on Cartoon Network. One Piece is an excellent show, but they edit so much out on Cartoon Network. I also hope you're joking by basing your dislike cause he wears orange. Seriously, all theshows you just mention are amazing, I would put Naruto up there along with Bleach. I do not watch the Cartoon network series either, since most people say they butchered the show.