Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canibus was Dangerous as hell

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

Default Canibus was Dangerous as hell

I aint listen to Canibus in a while.So i decided to hop on the computer and listen to Canibus song which was called "100 Bars: and i forgot how deadly Canibus was.I use to think the nigga wasn't human bruh.He is to fucken dangerous he's super lyrical.I'm about to jam to Fantastic 4 right now.He shitted on everybody on that record

Poet Laurete is nice 2 dat's similar 2 100 Bars

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

canibus is fuckin killer forsho

he murders "beasts from the east" that lost boyz joint featuring him and redman....i still pump that trak on the usual
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

I have never heard anybody outshine Canibus on a track together.Right now i'm listening to "Desperados".Canibus shits gallons of shit on dudes

VernakuLa

Cannibus is cool...not the best

Chino XL is IMO a better version of Canibus

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    Cannibus is cool...not the best

Chino XL is IMO a better version of Canibus

co fucking sign

Hope bis comes out with this Rip The Jacker 2 shit coz HipHop 4 Sale was a huge disapointment, and wot albums have chino dropped that could match Rip The Jacker or 2000 B.C or even Mic Club?
    peace

i think i'm high

word to the love for chinoXL thats real...

and canibus potentially could have been one of the greatests...ill just leave it at that im not gonna argue hah

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Hope bis comes out with this Rip The Jacker 2 shit coz HipHop 4 Sale was a huge disapointment, and wot albums have chino dropped that could match Rip The Jacker or 2000 B.C or even Mic Club?
    peace
    all of chino xls cds dont just match ne of canibus but r better than ne of his

chino xl >> canibus neway u look at it

canibus at his best > chino xl at his best

imo.

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq.
    canibus at his best > chino xl at his best

imo.
    word, canibus would get shitted on

I would almost consider rating Canibus below average, but I'll go for a flat average instead. There is nothing great about a guy who drops the odd excellent track, a lot of average tracks, and a lot of shit tracks. His 3 releases last year were all straight fucken garbage. C & D was the only one where he spit decent lyrics, but the album was still fucken trash. The other two were throw away rubbish on every level.

His most consistent performance was on 2000 BC, back when he was generally a tight mc. Can-I-Bus was pretty shit, but he put in a good effort on the mic. Mic Club and Rip The Jacker both had their fair share of good tracks, but overall an inconsistent performance on both. Hollywood Stories belongs in the trashcan with his last 3 releases.

To sum it up, I have all his albums and using them managed to put together a mix cd of mostly really tight tracks, and a few good ones. Pretty fucken shitty effort for 8 albums. I rate Canibus as the most inconsistent potentially great mc of all time.

100 Bars is still one of my all time favourite hip hop tracks though.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

^ i agree with you on some points.

but i mean its your opinion that "mic club" and "rip the jacker" were inconsistent but imo they are both at least solid releases. yes bis has a fucking terrible ratio of dope to weak tracks but at his best i still rate him as one of the best. its all opinions though, i know some people can't stand the guy. i personally enjoy all the scientific references and historical references like that but to some people it is just non sense...

"mic club" and "rip the jacker" are albums which i can listen to from start to finish and feel that every track is dope, i'll leave it at that.

canibus said it himself, "nobody can shine on a track that features me thats why i say this overheemidly"(sp) only track ive heard where bis doesnt completely outshine the other rapper is hell with pharoahe monch

anyway, he is a very inconsistent mc, i own most of his albums and its gotta be said he could have done a hell of a lot better on the majority of them. its just a waste for such a great mc

still standin tall

Quote Originally Posted by noel411
    I would almost consider rating Canibus below average, but I'll go for a flat average instead. There is nothing great about a guy who drops the odd excellent track, a lot of average tracks, and a lot of shit tracks. His 3 releases last year were all straight fucken garbage. C & D was the only one where he spit decent lyrics, but the album was still fucken trash. The other two were throw away rubbish on every level.

His most consistent performance was on 2000 BC, back when he was generally a tight mc. Can-I-Bus was pretty shit, but he put in a good effort on the mic. Mic Club and Rip The Jacker both had their fair share of good tracks, but overall an inconsistent performance on both. Hollywood Stories belongs in the trashcan with his last 3 releases.

To sum it up, I have all his albums and using them managed to put together a mix cd of mostly really tight tracks, and a few good ones. Pretty fucken shitty effort for 8 albums. I rate Canibus as the most inconsistent potentially great mc of all time.

100 Bars is still one of my all time favourite hip hop tracks though.

canibus is fuckin nasty, dont know what you are smokin