once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Method Man - 4:21 The Day After OUT NOW... GO COP IT

got it for 12.99 at bestbuy, fucking great album!

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I got it this morning...only $9.99. I am mad that I have to be here at work and cant listen to it...only got as far as Dirty Mef. Fuck!! All I want to do is listen to this album!!! So far so good though...I love Meths energy and I have a feeling I havent gotten to the best tracks yet. I will post a full review later in the review thread. Much love and many thanks to Meth for the album.

L~>1<~NKS

It's Bumpin As I Type... Yall Skepticks Iz Sick, 421 Is Ya Med!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    I got it this morning...only $9.99. I am mad that I have to be here at work and cant listen to it...only got as far as Dirty Mef. Fuck!! All I want to do is listen to this album!!! So far so good though...I love Meths energy and I have a feeling I havent gotten to the best tracks yet. I will post a full review later in the review thread. Much love and many thanks to Meth for the album.

ouch, i know how that feels, i remember when i first got cuban linx and i had to sit there with it on my work table, unopenned and wait for 6 hours lol. btw 420 after dirtymef is the bes track so you were close( i bet that makes it better lol)

L~>1<~NKS

Yo - U-god? Wtf? He Ain't Listed On The Glide For - Must Be Cause His Verse 2 Short...

Konichiwa Bitches (rza Kill't It On This 1)

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

lol this about def jam not promoting meth and shit. People don't realize that Def Jam isn't this crazy marketing machine people think it is. Nowadays, artists are on their own to make videos and promote for them. Promotion whores like Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Rihanna make it. Ghost and Meth don't. There's a lot more pressure and weight on the artist himself than people realize.

So why do the artists complain then you might ask? Because Def Jam used to promote artists like crazy. Remember that huge marketting scheme with the first DMX album, the Onyx album, and Def Squad? That shit was genius.

Nowadays, in the Jay-Z regime, artists are often left to fend for themselves. Some embrace it and promote themselves to death (Kanye). Some sit around and bitch in interviews instead of getting themselves a video made (Meth).

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

L~>1<~NKS

That "walk On" Joint Iz Crazy - Mef, Red, Rza & Sermon Kill't That 1 2...

Only Cutz I Think Are Jus Ight:

"let's Ride" (i Really Don't Like This Track) 2/5

"somebody Done Fucked Up" 2/5
    (must Of Been Havoc That Fucked Up Cause Jesus That Beat Iz Irratating) 2/5

"ya Meen" 3/5 (not Bad Once U Turn It All The Way Up)

Everything Else ----- Fiyah!

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
    lol this about def jam not promoting meth and shit. People don't realize that Def Jam isn't this crazy marketing machine people think it is. Nowadays, artists are on their own to make videos and promote for them. Promotion whores like Kanye, Ne-Yo, and Rihanna make it. Ghost and Meth don't. There's a lot more pressure and weight on the artist himself than people realize.

So why do the artists complain then you might ask? Because Def Jam used to promote artists like crazy. Remember that huge marketting scheme with the first DMX album, the Onyx album, and Def Squad? That shit was genius.

Nowadays, in the Jay-Z regime, artists are often left to fend for themselves. Some embrace it and promote themselves to death (Kanye). Some sit around and bitch in interviews instead of getting themselves a video made (Meth).
    ALL TRUE FAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravedigga_nigga View Post
    got it for 12.99 at bestbuy, fucking great album!
    Got mine for $9.99 at my Best Buy.

let's go for da reup
    method man O.D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNNVIWS6

it's a good track
    but "got to have it" is better
    peace
    You! You Use To Be

this record is absolutely banging. extremely energetic straight up hip hop. good work meth

Um, I've only been listening to it on iTunes. So, would you guys recommend it as a must have?

Wu Vatican

if your a die hard wu fan.

id say its above the common rap bullshit thats out now a days.

but nothing blowing socks off.

little dissapointed in the production to be honest. I did feel that meth was on with a lot of the lyrics and sounded pretty hungry. But with weak beats it only goes so far.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

got mine at best buy and on the cover it said $12.99 but when they totaled it up they charge me $9.99. I was happy about that shit.

mines is must have....signed by him..lolGET AT MY THREAD SEE PICS