Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: will the new "Cuban Linx" album impact the hip hop world heavily

Default Re: will the new "Cuban Linx" album impact the hip hop world heavily

i dont think it will.. raekwon isnt the same as he was 10 years ago..this album needs looooooooooootsa ghost and rza for it to be good

i'll go with "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me" for 500 jim

AND THATS THE DAILY DOUBLE!
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    NO!!!! Sorry to say.

If the second album is better than the first then I'll eat the first cuban linx album.
    ill join u, but im puttin bbq sauce on mine.

BIG L Rest In Peace

mine's gotta have jalepenos...

isnt busta exec producing? thats enough to say no

the prob nowadays is all (the masses) the kids who buy albums are into the pop/rap 50 cent, etc...they'll all be like who da hell is raekwon

my cousins who are 17 have never even heard of wu tang, their all about the top 20

my best guess is that older hip hop heads like the ones on this board will buy the album, but other than that he won't really get any new fans

plus he keeps saying he'll drop the album aug. 1, which is 3 weeks away, and no singles, videos, or anything has been put out to build anticipation....who knows, thats just my thoughts
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    ill join u, but im puttin bbq sauce on mine.
    hey wsup 36,

you mind lockin up that stupid wu-tang vs. bone thread?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

im sittin back, waitin for the scroll to unfold... i will let rae prove all yall wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ufa
    damn, people, how can u ask such questions when u even dont know the tracklist for sure???

think
    I'm thinking about an average album.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleArmor79
    im sittin back, waitin for the scroll to unfold... i will let rae prove all yall wrong
    LOL, I'll take that challange. wow me rae I dare you.

Yes.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I cant see it being better than the first one. If Rza produced every song on this one than I would say there was a chance. But the first was a classic, lyrically and production wise

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
    Yes.
    I guess it will because of the title of the album CUBAN LINX 2 and because the original was sooo great. I just hope it's a continuation of cuban linx. (Wu-Tang Saga - To Be continued....)

Sorry Fam, but I don't think they give out more than 5 Mics if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    If the second album is better than the first then I'll eat the first cuban linx album.
    word word!!

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means