Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canibus is the illest mc to date!

Eminem.

i break your bicuspids with ya own jaw.

fuckin ill no dout, but the illest.... i wouldn't say that. he needs to make some fresh shit

i think i'm high

10 off the top better then canibus

rakim
    big daddy kane
    big L
    big pun
    buckshot
    gza the genius
    thurston howl III
    40 cal
    jay z
    nas

off the top, canibus had a lot of potential, but thats all he had, i throw desperados or second round KO on a mix everynow and then.

eminem > ll cool j > canibus

Realness

canibus has produced two personal classics for me "rip the jacker" and " mic club". but his career is fucked up, guy has made some stupid decisions. still, can't see how 40 cal is even close to him.

can-i-bus
    2000 bc
    rip the jacker
    mic club

all personal classics for me, the rest of his shit is disappointing

Thumbs down what the fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    10 off the top better then canibus

rakim
    big daddy kane
    big L
    big pun
    buckshot
    gza the genius
    thurston howl III
    40 cal
    jay z
    nas

off the top, canibus had a lot of potential, but thats all he had, i throw desperados or second round KO on a mix everynow and then.

eminem > ll cool j > canibus
    Nas and big l are worthy of the list but any of the wu including cappa and killa priest along with q tip phife tupac redman busata the roots etc are all better than what u got there. still canibus on every cd no matter what one has the best fucking ryhmes ever so sit down and listen to them 100 times and maybe after that u may understand 1/5th of them and realize hes the greatet!

Exclamation cannibus won!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    BTW , who won between Em an Canibus? Anybody remeMber that shit? I recall that shortly after that beef that Canibus left the rap game. I might be wrong.
    He said "anyone better than bis? black man no! What about the great white hope? NO you battling me is like gary coleman fighting the hulk. or more like a great white bitin your diggy boat 50 miles off off the coast!"

Anyone who thinks em could even come half close to bis is a fuckin fool!!! If you dont believe me download the live shit at a concert where em is rappin and raw digga the illest female emcee came out and battled em. em said I never battles a girl before in his high small balls voice and then she tore him apart and then she suddlenly passed the mic to canibus who came on stage in ems show and totally ripped the shit outta the fag em and them em didnt respond he just walked off the stage and canibus took over his wack show while em cried in the back and then ate some dr dre dick!

Exclamation canibus won!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    BTW , who won between Em an Canibus? Anybody remeMber that shit? I recall that shortly after that beef that Canibus left the rap game. I might be wrong.
    He said "anyone better than bis? black man no! What about the great white hope? NO you battling me is like gary coleman fighting the hulk. or more like a great white bitin your diggy boat 50 miles off off the coast!"

Anyone who thinks em could even come half close to bis is a fuckin fool!!! If you dont believe me download the live shit at a concert where em is rappin and raw digga the illest female emcee came out and battled em. em said I never battles a girl before in his high small balls voice and then she tore him apart and then she suddlenly passed the mic to canibus who came on stage in ems show and totally ripped the shit outta the fag em and them em didnt respond he just walked off the stage and canibus took over his wack show while em cried in the back and then ate some dr dre dick!

Exclamation ya

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    A very sick lyricist indeed, but he could stand to pick up some charisma on the mic.
    ya fuck u

Arrow you fuckin rock

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Canibus is one of the best lyricists ever..
    i like this man he knows what the fuck is up!

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

40-Cal better than Canibus????

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    Nas and big l are worthy of the list but any of the wu including cappa and killa priest along with q tip phife tupac redman busata the roots etc are all better than what u got there. still canibus on every cd no matter what one has the best fucking ryhmes ever so sit down and listen to them 100 times and maybe after that u may understand 1/5th of them and realize hes the greatet!

i was naming MCs better then canibus....don't understand canibus? realize he's the greatest? i realized he was wasted potential when i continued to buy albums he dropped...dook can't make an LP if his life depended on it. he is 1 flavor, 1 style, 1 flow, he's such a limited MC. he can only do that 1 thing. thats why i made the comment about i occationaly bump second round KO and desperados, cause those are the only canibus tracks worthy of my time anymore cause he merks em to pieces. every canibus has the best rhymes ever? honestly get off canibus' dick cause thats straight up blasmaphey. you honestly beleive canibus > everyone but nas and big L on that list? son how long have u even been listening to hiphop...i see u got 32 posts too...

Realness

Exclamation fuckin biter!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    Cappadonna
    Check this fag out! 1st he has gay fuckers flyin around some rainbow wack shit and then in bring the rukous forum under wack rymes shit this fake fuck says all of cappadonnas shit is wack! CHECK IT! I TOLD HIM CAPPA IS THE ILLEST AND NOW HE POST THIS SHIT> WHAT A DICK LICKING SPOOGE SLURPIN ASS RAPED FUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    Check this fag out! 1st he has gay fuckers flyin around some rainbow wack shit and then in bring the rukous forum under wack rymes shit this fake fuck says all of cappadonnas shit is wack! CHECK IT! I TOLD HIM CAPPA IS THE ILLEST AND NOW HE POST THIS SHIT> WHAT A DICK LICKING SPOOGE SLURPIN ASS RAPED FUCK!