Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95

Thread: Canibus is the illest mc to date!

  1. #31
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,028
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    hhaaha isnt it great to be a fag and have gay rainbow fuckers on your sig lol

  2. #32
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    If Canibus is so dope then why did he leave the game for a while?

  3. #33
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Problem Child View Post
    40-Cal better than Canibus????

    yup. dudes not from new york sleeping on 40 it seems....check these out(i have no music on my computer but youtube isn't sleeping on 40)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDZxuXNk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JXYQ-4_KU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZ80vljTiE

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHducxWEKA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLdl_j969Y

    Realness

  4. #34
    Banned SMOKE BLUNTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation your a wack dickless bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    i was naming MCs better then canibus....don't understand canibus? realize he's the greatest? i realized he was wasted potential when i continued to buy albums he dropped...dook can't make an LP if his life depended on it. he is 1 flavor, 1 style, 1 flow, he's such a limited MC. he can only do that 1 thing. thats why i made the comment about i occationaly bump second round KO and desperados, cause those are the only canibus tracks worthy of my time anymore cause he merks em to pieces. every canibus has the best rhymes ever? honestly get off canibus' dick cause thats straight up blasmaphey. you honestly beleive canibus > everyone but nas and big L on that list? son how long have u even been listening to hiphop...i see u got 32 posts too...
    where u from some corn growing place where you run bent over backwards with your pants down and run through the corn feild? You dont know shit about nothin! Just cause I dont have many post doesnt mean shit! sorry Im to busy having my sexy ass girl lick my dick to come here and type shit all the time, and before this shit was down and i used it only for the news. anyways ive seen every mc in concert including canibus with a real lion on stage so fuck off dickhead

  5. #35
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    where u from some corn growing place where you run bent over backwards with your pants down and run through the corn feild? You dont know shit about nothin! Just cause I dont have many post doesnt mean shit! sorry Im to busy having my sexy ass girl lick my dick to come here and type shit all the time, and before this shit was down and i used it only for the news. anyways ive seen every mc in concert including canibus with a real lion on stage so fuck off dickhead

    sorry but canibus is not a sexy ass girl, and he can slob your nob while you type on the computer dook it aint that hard. and i hate to break your heart, but the BX doesn't grow corn haha. i dont give a fuck why u come here, or who youve seen live....but you sound like you're mentally retarded and thats probably why you ride canibus so hard

    Realness

  6. #36
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    roflmao at the dude when them lil color rainbow things in his sig

  7. #37
    Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    yup. dudes not from new york sleeping on 40 it seems....check these out(i have no music on my computer but youtube isn't sleeping on 40)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDZxuXNk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JXYQ-4_KU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZ80vljTiE

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHducxWEKA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLdl_j969Y
    I know who 40-Cal is he's with Dipset i listen to his music,but he aint fucken with Canibus

  8. #38
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,028
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    sorry but canibus is not a sexy ass girl, and he can slob your nob while you type on the computer dook it aint that hard. and i hate to break your heart, but the BX doesn't grow corn haha. i dont give a fuck why u come here, or who youve seen live....but you sound like you're mentally retarded and thats probably why you ride canibus so hard
    read all his posts, since he started yesterday hes been on a rampage of lame name calling and not accepting peoples opnions
    i think hes jasper or someone with a secondary account just trying to piss everyone off

  9. #39
    Banned SMOKE BLUNTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Default why!

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    If Canibus is so dope then why did he leave the game for a while?
    he joined the army and exceled to become one of the best soliders out there blasting off his gun daily on the front lines. he went right to combat cause of his pre. exper. he did it to prove hes a multi talented person who did all types of things like fight in a real war and write and make hot cds! and also cause that wack ass faggot ll fag j was making cds and movies like swat acting like he was hard when canibus was do it for real. if you want all the info and to check the illest ryhme ever thats not on a cd made while canibus was in iraq fighting go to www.canibus-central.com and go to media and then videos and check the 1 with canibus infront of the tank. that shit is so smart and great theres nothing like some no name fag 40 could ever compete!

  10. #40
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,028
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    canibus cant pick beats, and hes overated
    big l would kill him in a battle cos bis has absolutely no charisma

  11. #41
    Banned SMOKE BLUNTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Problem Child View Post
    I know who 40-Cal is he's with Dipset i listen to his music,but he aint fucken with Canibus
    right he aint fucking with rip

  12. #42
    Banned SMOKE BLUNTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Default you said it! he said hes a fag!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    hhaaha isnt it great to be a fag and have gay rainbow fuckers on your sig lol
    Like i said before to you:
    You think your a wu masta? more like the type to bend over fasta!
    You like when your dad says fill my ass with plasta and make it lasta!
    While i be chillin and illin like the old dirty bastard!

  13. #43
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    right he aint fucking with rip

    break it down homie why aint he fucking with rip?

    Realness

  14. #44
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,028
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    Like i said before to you:
    You think your a wu masta? more like the type to bend over fasta!
    You like when your dad says fill my ass with plasta and make it lasta!
    While i be chillin and illin like the old dirty bastard!
    lol

  15. #45
    Banned SMOKE BLUNTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    sorry but canibus is not a sexy ass girl, and he can slob your nob while you type on the computer dook it aint that hard. and i hate to break your heart, but the BX doesn't grow corn haha. i dont give a fuck why u come here, or who youve seen live....but you sound like you're mentally retarded and thats probably why you ride canibus so hard
    so your in the millatary shoppin at the bx thinkin your scary?
    more like a fairy and your main mans name is mary
    the only weed u ever smoked was secondary
    yo canibus is legendary!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •