once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Chef is looking for some beats....to complete OB4CL2?

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    it was a bulletin that he sent out.
    that would explain it.

and yeah people need to calm down cuz he didnt say anything about CL2.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    i looked at his myspace i couldnt find where it said this.
    it was posted as a bulletin from his account....u need to be his friend and check ur bulletins

what im sayin is why would he want some 'beats for other projects' when he hasnt even released his long awaited current project.......sounds fishy or like hes not satisfied with the album thas produced so far
    Last edited by IronSheik; 08-21-2006 at 11:34 AM.

that, or raekwon has tons of people sending him material and he's letting people know where they can send it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

BTW, in the latest Scratch Magazine DJ Scratch says he has a joint on Cuban Linx 2.

85 %ER

obfcl2 been done he just tellin people to send beats

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    I bet he's just trying to keep his inbox clean. Maybe use the shit for mixtapes like someone said. With Rza and Dre on the boards for CLII, he's not needin some internet dude with fruity loops 7 for beats. Don't plan on hearing ur shit on Linx II.
    don't hate on Fruity Loops homie, my boy makes beats on that that'll put Rza himself to shame, no joke, don't knock the software, knock the producers, look at Ninth Wonder, he uses fruity loops, it's not the tools you use, it's how you use them!

where can these beats be sent?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

It is OBVIOUS that Cuban Linx 2 is scrapped and that Raekwon has left the Wu Tang Clan in order to become more closer to his internet producing buddies. I am looking forward very much for this project because Raekwon sounds like shit on RZA beats such as Cream and Knowledge God. I really hope DisHonourableDan's friend is the main producer for this next projoect, because his frooty loop beats put RZA's beats to shame, and I believe that statement with all 10 inches of my penis.

^
    Yeah your speechless. Yeah, THAT JUST HAPPENED. Shake and bake, fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
    It is OBVIOUS that Cuban Linx 2 is scrapped and that Raekwon has left the Wu Tang Clan in order to become more closer to his internet producing buddies. I am looking forward very much for this project because Raekwon sounds like shit on RZA beats such as Cream and Knowledge God. I really hope DisHonourableDan's friend is the main producer for this next projoect, because his frooty loop beats put RZA's beats to shame, and I believe that statement with all 10 inches of my penis.
    great post

i didnt know raekwons 'lex diamond story' came out on universal
    steve o is good friends with dr dre, maybe dre has decided to murder raekwon in a horrific manner?
    anyway look in the immobilarity book you get with the cd, cuban linx 2 was supposed to be out in 2000! thats 6 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
    i bet half the ppl on this board wont get the sarcasm lol

naw but hes prolly gonna need some of those beats on mixtapes to keep the ob4cl2 buzz alive..if hes on aftermath thay might delay this project for years

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Update: Will post the address on Wednesday

From Rae:
    "I WILL POST THE P.O BOX FOR ALL THE BEATS AND FAN MAIL TO ME ON WEDNESDAY OF SEPTEMBER 6 SO LOOK OUT FOR IT"

Quote Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don View Post
    don't hate on Fruity Loops homie, my boy makes beats on that that'll put Rza himself to shame, no joke, don't knock the software, knock the producers, look at Ninth Wonder, he uses fruity loops, it's not the tools you use, it's how you use them!
    Lets hear these "put Rza to shame" beats. Just because its more complicated doesn't mean its better. Everyone thinks they're some undiscovered wizard when truth is, if he was really that talented, he'd be signed.