Thread: Talib Kweli - What I Feel

Default Talib Kweli - What I Feel

Anyone heard that recent track by Kweli called "What I Feel"? The beat is so sexy and Kweli is doing his THING over it. This ain't a track it's a fucking relationship because the two go together so smoothly. Produced by Beatnick and K-Salaam, the track will also be on K-Salaam's "the World is Ours" CD. You can go check it out at HipHopGame.Com's Audio section, where I heard it. Definitly a refreshing sound to hear this for me as I just heard Yung Joc's second single "How Many Hoes Wanna Go to The Club With Me then Leave and Fuck" on the radio and other equally lame commercial joints.

I wonder does Kweli got another album in the works?

yeah he does. its called "ear drum" and supposedly its set for an october release. i love that new single "listen!!!". it was the jam of the week on mtv jams last week, it was nice.

Straight Outta PHX

Yes, "Ear Drum" about to drop, should be dope. I ain't really feelin' that "What I Feel" joint, I hope it ain't on the album.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

I haven't heard this, but "Listen" is real nice. Hopefully Talib delivers on this album, a bit of hi tek would help too.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Straight Outta PHX

Hi-Tek been confirmed for the album.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

kweli's simply one of the best mc's out there
    in my opinion he never made a wack album