Thread: that london bridge shit

Default that london bridge shit

oh man i think this might be worse than any d4l or dfb shit

there are so many things wrong with fergie and this song
    first of all, why duz fergie think she has some sort amazing ass when its so average, but forget her
    this song is even annoying to hear, if i hear laffy taffy in the background it duznt matter but like the chorus of this song is so annoying, man this has got to be the worst song in the new millenium

Straight Outta PHX

It does suck ass, but I wouldn't say its worse then that Laffy Taffy, Chicken Noodle Soup shit, and what the fuck is up with these R&B chicks starting to rap nowadays?
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

she would get it no question, her body is mad nice.
    i think shed really go for it in bed as well, shed put some effort in. she probably kinky and shit. she a freak. i wanna stick my dick in her beautiful pussy. she can suck the love muscle, then ill do her anal...

No Chicken Noodle soup is the worst song of the millenium. That shit is just ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QiQXRYi9Y
    ^^
    That's the video. I warn you it may scar your life.

It soungs like a Gwen Stefani knock-off.

shes really hot, my new crush after eva mendez...the song is not that bad, I will give a ear to her album and my ;===D to her if she let me.

Peace.