once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: U-God on Iron God Chamber

  1. #1
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default U-God on Iron God Chamber

    yo, i guess U-G still got a problem with someone in the Wu (RZA?)

    "You think we falling off, the beef's internal
    All that bullshit we going through, it don't concern you"

    what????????

    wasup wit him now?!

    he came correct on the track though!! cos people always hate on him, i thought he did pretty damn aight.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  2. #2
    Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,249
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    naw he sayin it none of peoples concern if there is animosity twordards certain members in the clan..they all brothers man...brothers fight..im sure if u have a brother yall scrap every now and then right???

  3. #3

    Default

    I love that part. U-God is coming clean about the problems the Wu's been having instead of pretending like they dont exist. Most wu-fans + rap fans know about some internal problems and Uey's just tellin them its cool and it aint there fuckin business.

    I don't think he's still mad at anyone in the Wu. They seem to be cool. They are touring together.

  4. #4
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    aah right, thats cool. i also liked the point he's coming face up with the internal beef(?)

    yeah, i got a sister n we scrap.lol. i hope they all sort it out and finish the wu on a good note.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  5. #5
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    he's talking to fans and critics.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    he's talking to fans and critics.
    ^agreed that's it fans and critics. He telling it to the rappers that are listening, who say the Wu has fallen off.
    Last edited by rubyspirit; 08-27-2006 at 01:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Wolf in sheep clothes
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz

  8. #8
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,074
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wampus View Post
    great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz
    all members perfect?
    except for u-god obviously

  9. #9
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    ^^ hell nah Uey came correct!!! (no homo)

    where was an ODB appearance tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Accra
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

  11. #11

    Default

    Yeah U GOD came off ,great beginning ,the track singn youuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuhaha!Thats whats up!

  12. #12
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,074
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due
    u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
    rza killed it though

  13. #13
    VogeltjesDansBende lid Jet Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    tomorrow comes today
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,530
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
    rza killed it though
    yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
    I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
    I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.
    That's some ridiculous shit right there. RZA ain't nothin like lil' romeo, 50 cent, or ja rule, so go home with that fuckin talk. The verse is an explanation of the black god's origins and why he's an MC. Try to decipher his lyrics before you attack them.

    "So please stop the bickery, you can't get rid of me
    Wu Killa Bee, from now to infinity"

    WU TANG RULES AGAIN

  15. #15
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,074
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    rzas verse is fuckin dope
    i found myself reciting it for about a week in my head

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •