Thread: wu month

Default wu month

i really loved june, prodical, street, math droppin hot albums, and going to deck and prodical concert that was hot. deck concert was ill, he started with just him and prodical sunn and his dj was dj storm, then rza,meth,street,carlton fisk, and black knights showed up, that was hot, prodical sunn concert was ok also, black knights and berreta 9 were there. at the deck concert, he let more than 5 mins to odb and they played his songs, and he said he had to do this for his brother then meth came with an acappella and dedicated to odb. i know it was june 22 but shit i was fucked up for a while. WU TANG FOREVER

Default Re: wu month

yo i think that we really should make a sub topic called "Useless or Pointless Things Thread" or "Random Things Thread"

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    yo i think that we really should make a sub topic called "Useless or Pointless Things Thread" or "Random Things Thread"
    hehe...this was already proposed....check this

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2507

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

So do you get a free post for posting here?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Yea man some good albums came out for sure

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by mano
    i really loved june, prodical, street, math droppin hot albums, and going to deck and prodical concert that was hot. deck concert was ill, he started with just him and prodical sunn and his dj was dj storm, then rza,meth,street,carlton fisk, and black knights showed up, that was hot, prodical sunn concert was ok also, black knights and berreta 9 were there. at the deck concert, he let more than 5 mins to odb and they played his songs, and he said he had to do this for his brother then meth came with an acappella and dedicated to odb. i know it was june 22 but shit i was fucked up for a while. WU TANG FOREVER
    '

Was that show in LA in the Knitting Factory? I was there, I was in the front, and i got on stage and met the RZA at the end.

Wu-Tang Killa Beez

Yo any of yall saw me on the stage i was the one wit the wu belt on
    West Coast Wu-Tang KBG's