Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New RZA interview at Rapreviews.com

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    these dudes are too dumb to get the digi message lol.
    like rappin about smoking honey dipped blunts and fucking bitches is some deep profound message.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

I was laughing saying that but actually smoking honey dipped blunts and fucking bitches is part of the crazy and unique Bobby Digital atmosphere I like so much.
    F.L.I.N.T.

hey i enjoyed the first 2 bobby albums. im just tired of bobby and want to hear the Rzarecta now.

i cant knock Rza though, he's following his heart and making the music he wants to make. i cant hate on anyone for that.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    hey i enjoyed the first 2 bobby albums. im just tired of bobby and want to hear the Rzarecta now.

i cant knock Rza though, he's following his heart and making the music he wants to make. i cant hate on anyone for that.
    yep yep... RZARECTAH would be ILL, but i guess as long as meth doesnt turn mainstream, im good ill support him.. peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

So how does this go with the story arc in Birth of Prince?

"Don't call me Bobby no more. My name is Prince Rakheem."

Then the Birth. See the Joy.

I guess its just a cd and continuity isnt that important but its still kinda lame.

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

Good read,its interesting to read that Rza "might" do another Bob Digi album,Im all for that!

Damn I want a Rzarecta album....been listsening to Grave Diggaz allot recently and his Rzarecta flow and lyrics is his sickist style....that cant be touched.

But,Rza is mad busy tho,I dont think they will be a cure or a classic Rza album until he takes a break from the movie secne and focus his time to music like he did years ago.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

As an artist he's not going to let fans dictate what he does. When was the last time a true artist did that, it doesn't happen. He's going to do what he feels, and obviously hip hop isn't a big priority for him right now. He even said he feels more free doing other music. When people say he "needs to go back to RZArecta" that ain't gonna happen, unless he himself feels it in his heart, so might as well dead that whole notion.

We do, however, need to know about cuban linx 2, at least if we should still expect it, or just give up the hope. Because it was kind of promised to us. The interview needs to ask about it ASAP.

Bo-doop! Another Bobby Digi album would be highly welcomed.

I honestly don't think there is a cure for the sickness in hip hop. It was a good idea, but as we can see, hip hop is in a foul state.

Thanks for the link.

Yo RZA says he still has another Bob Digi in him so let him get it out. If he didn't he wouldn't be making the music he wanted and that's something no one can enjoy. He will make a sick Bob Digi album if that's what he wants to make and if you're not impressed well hey, we're one step closer to him getting it out of his system - and getting a straight up RZA album. I can't wait for any of his releases, RZA doesn't disappoint for me. Peace RZA, great interview, can't wait for Bob Digi III!!

Also, Iron Flag sold 700,000 (1.3 mil worldwide). For a Wu-tang Clan album, that's bad. I doubt if there will be another one. That's not a enough sales for the efforts of a 8 man group.

Sorry guys. Toss those hopes aside.

^^^stupid too say that...

chanches are VERY HIGH that there will be a new clanalbum, and the last thing you gotta do is givin' hope up !

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...