once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Hell Razah DVD Trailer: The Razah Code (feat. Timbo King, Killah Priest and Ras Kass)

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Default Hell Razah DVD Trailer: The Razah Code (feat. Timbo King, Killah Priest and Ras Kass)

http://www.funkinbeatz.net/razahcode.htm

Funkin Beatz Entertainment Corp. in association with Black Market Films, Mercury Entertainment, and Koch Distribution presents,

The Razah Code: Underground Hip-Hop Chapter I

The Razah Code – Underground Hip Hop takes you on all access journey through the most raw and talented under underground Hip-Hop scene in the world today – New York City. Follow Hell Razah to the studio where he records songs with Ras Kass, Killah Priest and 4th Disciple. Listen to up close and personal interviews of your favorite under underground Hip-Hop artists. Then follow Hell Razah to live performances at some of the hottest underground clubs New York has to offer. This educational high energy DVD of offers a raw and personal look at the New York Independent Hip Hop scene, from behind the scenes, in the studio, freestyle s and on stage performances that are guaranteed to leave you wanting more. New York is undisputedly the home of Hip-Hop and The Razah Code features some of the greatest MC’s ever to rise up from the streets of New York. Killah Priest, who achieved national celebrity status on many of the Wu Tang’s classic albums talks extensively about the state of Hip Hop today and also about the release of his latest album this year year. Ras Kass brings West Coast angle to the project and remains a high profile figure in Hip-Hop as his cover on XXL Magazine is testimony. 4th Disciple is also one of the greatest producers ever to come out of New York and was a key part in the Wu Tang Clan’s rise to success.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

looks pretty crazy...

i aint feelin the whole rabbi shit tho....i think thats just corny...