Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kanye West is the illest producer/ MC that ever graced us

Everybody gotta have a hater in their life. Skale, you the only one hatin on my shit so that pretty much shows me where you at mentally. Oh yeah, wheres ur rhymes at Shrapdiesel? Thats right ,you aint got none.
    Last edited by INF; 09-01-2006 at 08:57 PM.

bitch shut the fuck up i aint got time to be the "hater in your life" like i was your woman or somethin you bitch ass queer, my rhymes stay at where they come from and thats where bitches like you are scared to come, i aint tryin to be some kind of musician, i dont even consider myself a rapper but i would rip u in half bwoi lyrically or otherwise. u wanna call me on it do all the callin u want, i aint wastin anything that rhymes on you and i got no desire to waste my time puttin on a rap show for some weak ass internet coward pussy bwais

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    bitch shut the fuck up i aint got time to be the "hater in your life" like i was your woman or somethin you bitch ass queer, my rhymes stay at where they come from and thats where bitches like you are scared to come, i aint tryin to be some kind of musician, i dont even consider myself a rapper but i would rip u in half bwoi lyrically or otherwise. u wanna call me on it do all the callin u want, i aint wastin anything that rhymes on you and i got no desire to waste my time puttin on a rap show for some weak ass internet coward pussy bwais
    Then get off my dick. Can you do that or what?

im kicking around the idea of putting this in classic threads. this guy goated everybody.

good job dude
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

im on your dick? youre delusional faggot, go back in the thread and even a retard like u can see that youre on my dick, shit i even remember u sneakin around my nutsack when i made the thread 4 real mothafuckas and all those fake mothafuckas hated, your bitch ass posted too wit some indirect shit u weak ass hater, i call your bitch ass on it so shut the fuck up and go suck somebody elses dick cuz im tired of your acne ridden face

Raw Raw Raw, Fuckshitbitch, raw!

Whatever Shrapdiesel.

kanye west is hoe music, made by hoes for hoes. every dude i know that ever bumped his shit? straight up BITCH!!!
    really, I like KANYE WEST.......but I also like WU TANG, MOBB DEEP, BOOT CAMP CLICK, GANGSTARR, etc.......so does that make me a bitch too?

PS and reading you two fags throw insults at eachother over the internet, saying how you are going to "splatter eachothers skulls and shit" makes me laugh.....you come off looking like morons
    Last edited by tical2000; 09-01-2006 at 10:50 PM.
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

nah i said this bitch is gonna shoot himself in the head over his inability 2 rap

i think i'm high

do all canadians talk like you do? in southpark their accents sound a lot different when they clown em "wats this all abooott"

Realness

nah everybody asks where im from or thinks im from "the states" or some shit. i tell em fuck the states im from cote des neiges, BLLLLLLLLATTTTTTTT

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

College Dropout=4/5

When Niggas Talk About To Many Guns You Say He's Being A Fake Gangster And He Always Talk About Guns.a Nigga Don't Talk About Guns You Call Him A Bitch

Make Up Your Minds

i think i'm high

nah everybody asks where im from or thinks im from "the states" or some shit. i tell em fuck the states im from cote des neiges, BLLLLLLLLATTTTTTTT

so noone around there talks in the manner that you do, then why do you?

Realness

i think i'm high

^^kanye is speaking truth though, the american government really doesn't care, do you have the footage when they were doing that debate and they asked about the AIDs crisis in the black youth....i was speechless when i saw how neather one of those fuckers could give a straight answer

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

Aint nobody ever got on big Media sayin that shit! Thats real. Kanye is not the illest though.