once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Audio of yet another Meth interview "I can't even get Jay on the phone"

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Audio of yet another Meth interview "I can't even get Jay on the phone"




  2. #2
    L~>1<~NKS
    Guest

    Thumbs down

    FUCK DEAF JAM!!!


    MEF'S GONE AFTER THIS 1



    GOOD BYE DEAF JAM

  3. #3
    #WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    #SharkCity
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i told u & ill say it again.....they jus ridin out his contract

  4. #4

    Default

    wow everybody needs to hear this meth going through the shit at the mo. was cool to hear he tried to pursuade steve o not to do the dirty thing and also you gotta laugh when he said rae almost made steve o cry. but was sad to hear he may be splitting with his wife and the def jam thing is disgusting fuck la reid and jay, i aint gonna lie i likes his albums and stuff but all of his peers he shits on ghost,meth, red,ll (whose probably a pioneer not peer). its like he dont want any of them to shine hes gotta let go of his ego and wanting to be the best emcee hes a boss now. then we hear hes releasing his album like hes gonna save defjam cos the rest cant make sales its bullshit hope he steps down. but shout out to lyor cohen for answering meths call. my advice to him grab ghost, grab red and jump ship, cos at least sharks in the water give you attention.

  5. #5

    Default

    Jay-Z is a fuckhead.

    Lovin' Meth for all this real talk... hope he doesn't piss anyone off though... The music industry is ruthless.

    "Even labels turning their backs, and started backing lames." - Say, Method Man

  6. #6
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Is it wrong for me to want Rae, ghost, and meth, (i like the rest of the clan to be indy) all on aftermath or interscope? They have more respect to hip hop than Def Jam who either pushes R&b or catchy snap music

  7. #7
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    Is it wrong for me to want Rae, ghost, and meth, (i like the rest of the clan to be indy) all on aftermath or interscope? They have more respect to hip hop than Def Jam who either pushes R&b or catchy snap music
    They can't do any worse than they already are so not a bad suggestion.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  8. #8
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,396
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Dre does take a long time to release albums, that's why rakin left him, but on the other hand why not? something good might happen and it couldn't be any worse than def jam

    but i believe RZA already talked with dre so it probably doesn't work out, also Dre was going to do some production for Rae and I haven't seen that either, or am I missing out on something?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member sinfullycute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I don't know why he whining about Jay Z not picking up the phone. I've been around him and industry people call him and guess what-he doesn't pick up the phone either when they call.

  10. #10
    The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    philly
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    ^but hes a fuckin artist, they shoudl be able to communicate

  11. #11
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    I don't know why he whining about Jay Z not picking up the phone. I've been around him and industry people call him and guess what-he doesn't pick up the phone either when they call.
    Yeah you right. One time I was hanging out with Beyonce and she called this nigga like 4 times and he never answered his phone. She was heated



  12. #12
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Does Jay-Z have an answering machine that can talk to you? It says "Hey! How ya doing? Sorry you cant get through. Why dont ya leave ya name and ya number and ill get back to you"



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  13. #13
    aka PROFIT venex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    might sound stupid, but is their no way, for us fans to boycot defjam in some sort of way ??? (tru the internet, i don't know)
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

  14. #14
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faulty View Post
    wow everybody needs to hear this meth going through the shit at the mo. was cool to hear he tried to pursuade steve o not to do the dirty thing and also you gotta laugh when he said rae almost made steve o cry. but was sad to hear he may be splitting with his wife and the def jam thing is disgusting fuck la reid and jay, i aint gonna lie i likes his albums and stuff but all of his peers he shits on ghost,meth, red,ll (whose probably a pioneer not peer). its like he dont want any of them to shine hes gotta let go of his ego and wanting to be the best emcee hes a boss now. then we hear hes releasing his album like hes gonna save defjam cos the rest cant make sales its bullshit hope he steps down. but shout out to lyor cohen for answering meths call. my advice to him grab ghost, grab red and jump ship, cos at least sharks in the water give you attention.
    I agree with this because I feel Jay has the biggest ego in rap and the way he feels is he's going to drop a 10x Platinum album and save Def Jam, Hip Hop and the rap game as we know it. Of course it will sell, but does Jay really think he's bigger than ANY Wu member? Even Ghost and ODB (R.I.P.) on their WORST days could still come up with some harder material. I'm tired of Jay-Z trying to "take over" Hip-Hop. Anyone see that labtop commercial he has? It's aight and all.. but he's just gloating the entire time. He's nearing P. Diddy status in my book.

  15. #15
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
    Yeah you right. One time I was hanging out with Beyonce and she called this nigga like 4 times and he never answered his phone. She was heated
    Lmfao..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •