Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is 4:21 what u thought it would be?

I like that it's a pot pary record. It's something new-not the same ol "I'm gonna fucking kill you" type stuff.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

About 4 songs I really like. Really like that one "Roll that shit light that shit smoke it" Love the beat

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    About 4 songs I really like. Really like that one "Roll that shit light that shit smoke it" Love the beat
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world Godís invisible qualitiesóhis eternal power and divine natureóhave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

I didnt really like the album.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Love 12/16 joints. Good album. there are like 4 or 5 grimey tracks. good shit.

Veteran Member

NO! I'm already done with the album.
    Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?

Yeah its a bunch of tripe! If it was p diddy's fault that Tical 0 was trash, according to mef, why is 4:21 nothing but a bunch of commercial bullshit! One would think that he would have some REAL hip-hop and not a bunch of commercial bullshit! The beats are TRASH!!!

Why did wu try to fix somthing that was not broken? They had the correct formula and SET trends, now they just follow trends! WU used to be leaders!

Im still trying to decide if I should buy this just to support WU but since they do not cater to the FANS they have had for so long, why should I buy it!

this album is wu solo LP of the year... itz a good one, solid, couple songs i could do without... but yess... itz ILL... Meth's flow is superb as always...

although... album for the year for me as of right now... would have to be Boot Camp Clik's Last Stand

hopefully Gza proves me wrong and brings a complete grimey record in oct.

peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

its not too bad..i wanted a more grimey Rza production type sound to it but.Havnt really ever been a big fan of meth though.But good effort on the album by him.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

If I was to listen to this album and take it word for word then lets ride and 4ever kill Meth off as he has contradicted himself a bit there. But then again its not easy to make an album and to make a return after so long and under immense pressure so I'm in no position to judge.

What I will say is that punch lines and generic love songs aren't my cup of tea. The album is good enough to buy as it has enough good songs on it but apart from that its a cd that will soon get boring to me and go back into my cd rack.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Not a grimy album, it doesn't make me wanna jump up and bash my enemies

Yeah, that's what I've been waiting for
    yeah right

i expected less to be honest but mef really exceeded what i thought he would drop. It has more bangers than i ever thought it would. Mef took a good middle ground of comercial/ grime on his album enuff imo to satisfy both sides. With that said it is one of my favorites of the year. The only real disapointment was the MEf and Red track i thought could have been better. Wasnt feelin the beat on that one, but other than that its pretty bangin. I really liked the Havoc track Somebody Done Fucked Up i wish he dropped some more on the album.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

I think its a good album overall but none of the songs really grabbed me theres just consistantly "pretty good" tracks on it.

Better than what I expected but still left me unfulfilled.

FRESH FISH

I was not even paying attention to this album. I was thinking that it was going to be another Tical 0. Now that i listened to it i love it. It only has like 3 bad songs. Most of the songs are good, some are great and some are ok. There are only like 3 bad songs. I love Erick Sermon beats so i love most of the production here.