once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does anybody know has 4:21 allready gone platinum?

Why the fuck with DEF JAM release METHOD MAN's and THE ROOTS album on the same day????

Like alot of people are fans of both of them, and releasesing them on the saem day would take away from each of their sales numbers....

stupid if you ask me

like I am fans of both groups but if I had only 15 bucks to spend on a cd I would have to choose
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
    Why the fuck with DEF JAM release METHOD MAN's and THE ROOTS album on the same day????

Like alot of people are fans of both of them, and releasesing them on the saem day would take away from each of their sales numbers....

stupid if you ask me

like I am fans of both groups but if I had only 15 bucks to spend on a cd I would have to choose
    Well by guessing from your name i would have to say you would go and get the Method Man, LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post

It'll be a sad phase in hip hop for me if this album goes wood man!!!

...Fuck it - Word to Mef, Ghost, and The Roots - it's indie time!
    What ever happened to Razor Sharp records? I never understood why Wu Tang never made their own label. Wu Tang Records would be awesome.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    What ever happened to Razor Sharp records? I never understood why Wu Tang never made their own label. Wu Tang Records would be awesome.
    They did, All of Killarmy's cd's were under Wutang records/Priority and then Loud Records, also U-Gods Redemption was under Wutang records/Priority. Both of Wu-Chronicles were under Wu-tang REcords/Priority, Wu-Syndicates was under Wutang Records/Priority, Shyheims Manchild album i think was under Wutang Records......Somebody needs to do the knowledge........

1st week sales mean nothing when there's no promotion...

as someone said, the real test will be how meth sells when he's promoting (touring). but i don't see it going gold. that's a shame too cuz meth was like the final superstar in wu-tang and the only one with the star power to get gold or plat plates the last few years. what does this mean for the next wu LP?

u-god sold 4000 all up. on his last album...

method man should be glad he has 65,000 in the first week considering his last album...im sure the sales will pick up a bit. but on my calculations, if prequel went gold, thats 500,000 with about half id estimate that recognised it wasnt great....therefore this album will sell = 200,000.