once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a question about OB4CL2

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default Just a question about OB4CL2

I aint looking to start an arguement with anyone just want your thoughts. The question is, is anyone other than me sick of the album already? The hype surronding this album and the pending release has really fucked me of. When I first heard it was in the pipe line I was so hyped. Then speculated release dates then The Chef's specualted signing with Aftermath and still nothing. Correct me if im wrong but there's no release date and he aint signed to a record label. The songs that have leaked were not bad. But Im just getting sick of this album and it hasnt been released and doesnt look like it will soon. So yeah dont wanna arguement with noone just wanna know whut ya'll think

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

I'm sick of the fact that I have to wait so long, but I'm not sick of the album. The album will be just as good whenever it's released. Being sick of the album itself doesn't really make sense.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

After The Aftermath episode I just said fuck it and stopped anticipating it.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

i was surprise when i heard about cuban link 2 and got more hype when they say rza is doing the production but then i heard baggage handlers and thought the album will be the same as any wu album this last years, to tell the truth i don't like baggage handlers the beat is to wack and weak blue eagles and stace of grace are ok IMO the album will be good but nothing great not worth all the hype

on the other hand i heard all these tracks from mixtapes - get kill for it,the treasures,marvin,heavyweights,tribute to odb,pj's and new york bosses all these track are bangin if he but these on the album then the wait and hype is worth it and maybe the album be a classic
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

im with old dirty abbot on this one.
    i was really anticipating this album,but now i dont even care anymore.

ps:could be because im having a ruff time right now,lol

so if the album had a firm release date for this november and was confirmed to have the 90% rza production that was promised you guys wouldnt buy it?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world Godís invisible qualitiesóhis eternal power and divine natureóhave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    so if the album had a firm release date for this november and was confirmed to have the 90% rza production that was promised you guys wouldnt buy it?
    im gonna buy it regardless

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep∑re∑sent
    To stand for; symbolize

You just shouldn't get your expectations up that high when people are announcing an album, you always have to wait for to long

That's just hiphop (and maybe other genres, i don't know)

i wish people would stop making threads about it until we get some news or sumthin about it, otherwise its just a big waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    i wish people would stop making threads about it until we get some news or sumthin about it, otherwise its just a big waste of time
    co-sign

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

you niggas need lives

No matter how sick and tired we all are waiting for this album, I am almost 100% sure everybody who says they love Wu-Tang is going to buy it. But yeah abbot I am getting kinda frustrated to a point where I dont care about it anymore; I think he should atleast release another track to make the fans happy.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    you niggas need lives

Already got one: is called WU-TANG...

i can wait for a great album but i just want an update even if they took a step back which they had to. Maybe material wasnt up to standards or whatever, cuz i remember Rae sayin that it was 96% done back in March or somethin. If 4% takes this long then damn
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

I'm excited to buy it, I'm not going to waste my life crying about the shit.

It'll come out when it's how they want us to hear it, and shit'll be dope. SHUT UP KIDS!