Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's like the 90's plan in reverse....

Default It's like the 90's plan in reverse....

anyone else notice this?

back in the 90s wu tang used the group album to hype the solo albums, but now its like the opposite way, in 06 theres been a lot of hot solo albums bein dropped and more to come..... possibly hyping for the next clan album....

so far Wu Tang is droppin more fire than any other crew this year.... look @ the albums they dropped in 06..... plus Gza is supposed to drop later htis year and hopefully OB4CL2 is comin out in 06....

if Gza drops in the fall and Rae in the winter then Wu officially owned hip hop in 06 and i know me and mad other niggas would be pumped for a wu clan album if they lock up the year wit more fire

Wu Tang, Wu Tang !

"there was a time when it was all about beats and rhymes,
    nowadays the blind just folow the blind"

Wu wu wu wu Tang Tang Tang Wu Tang Tang Tang....
    Aunt Esther: "Who you calling ugly, sucka?" Fred Sanford: "I'm calling you ugly, 'cause I could stick your face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies!"

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

New GZA drops October 17th. Cant fuckin wait

I missed the fire? Only thing I noticed was that hell froze over. They dropped mediocre to okay stuff. There was just as much fire dropped as there is sun on the southpole during the midsummernight.
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Wu Tang, Wu Tang !
    Wu wu wu wu tang tang tang tang wu tang wu tang tang

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    I missed the fire? Only thing I noticed was that hell froze over. They dropped mediocre to okay stuff. There was just as much fire dropped as there is sun on the southpole during the midsummernight.

^^^Sun, that iz 1 sexy sig - u need to bless me wit that flick, link or sumthin..

....anyway back on topic - the Wu, along wit Papoose, has dominated the underground for sure '06, but I still don't feel the luv they deserve from this cuntry and it's media - they all makin the Wu has beens when they still got madd energy and music in them to last us @ least until their sunz takeover...

Wu-tang! Wu-tang!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    i have to agree,

other then TGM and fishscale everything has been average from the wu.
    Last edited by THE W; 09-06-2006 at 09:20 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Wu-Tang will never be widely accepted again! Every "empire" comes to an end. Nobody wants to hear that anymore. I do, I know you all do, but the majority of the country wants to listen to snap music and that type of shit, you guys know that. Wu-Tang can still be great but don't ever expect them to get wide range recognition again, they're old dudes by the average rap consumer's standards.
    Paramedics fighting for you, who's gonna win?
    The hands of time or the hands of medicine?
    Don't cry, this is your fate, witness your wake
    Walk by your casket, spit in your face.

this is the only place i been where niggas are sayin wu tang's shit in 06 been average....mediocre......whack......

NIGGA EVERYWHERE ELSE BEEN LOVIN IT

get out of your lil gay ass bubbles and get wit the rest of the hip hop cuz we're lovin this shit

it reminds me of 1995 when they dropped albums all year long on major labels wit more marketing except now their on independent labels wit less promotion even ghost and mef on a major label got treated like independent artists

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

2005 wasnt so bad either.....

Wu Indie Culture album was flames..

Grandmasters was dope...

was there anything else?? am i forgettin a horrible album that dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    this is the only place i been where niggas are sayin wu tang's shit in 06 been average....mediocre......whack......

NIGGA EVERYWHERE ELSE BEEN LOVIN IT

get out of your lil gay ass bubbles and get wit the rest of the hip hop cuz we're lovin this shit
    oh be nice
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)