Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salvia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Salvia

Anybody ever smoked this? I have like 3 or 4 times. It makes you hallucinate. Its mad crazy. Lets discuss...
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Mr Wuniverse

Default Re: Salvia

Fuck that. Smokins bad for ya
    Peace!

nah yo....never even heard of it
    all ive ever done has been skunk, cripey, chronic, dirties, and cripey mixed with shrooms
    of course...all just weed

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

oh shit tuco, u did shrooms. Really we should do them one day. I smoke weed everyday so thats straight.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Quote Originally Posted by MefMan36
    oh shit tuco, u did shrooms. Really we should do them one day. I smoke weed everyday so thats straight.
    i dunno man.....a lil strong for big ol TUCO...and ya big ass too...lol jk
    it was aight...i perfer 'dirties' better (for the rooks: a 'dirty' is a joint mixing skunk..which is ghetto ass weed....with cocaine, its goooooooooood)

PEACE
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    i dunno man.....a lil strong for big ol TUCO...and ya big ass too...lol jk
    it was aight...i perfer 'dirties' better (for the rooks: a 'dirty' is a joint mixing skunk..which is ghetto ass weed....with cocaine, its goooooooooood)

PEACE
    Lmfao. Hahahaha! now the BBM knows why Tuco is bananas. But fuck coke, stay away fae that shit for real.
    Peace!

Yeah, I took a few bong rips of the 5x and 10x before. That makes you trip HARD (though I heard 10% of people don't trip off it).

Salvia is like an incence. Plus, its legal. It comes from a plant that indians use to go on vision quests and see things, its pretty cool.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by MefMan36
    Salvia is like an incence. Plus, its legal. It comes from a plant that indians use to go on vision quests and see things, its pretty cool.
    Lmao. Come to west of scotland n gimme a buzz. Ull see some mad visions.
    Peace!

nope, 2 times i smoked ses with shrooms in the mix wrapped ina blunt......thats about it, but ive done coke 4 times with my cousins and my friend, smoked it, never sniffed it

i did. try 2 swoke it after sambuka

I havent tried it but I would like to you have to Bong it though right?

yo never tryna that but this one time smoked sumptin i dunno what what with some friends of friends of mine basically ppl i didnt even know and when i took it i started seeing in black and white and seeing some angels or shit i dun rlly remember...damn wasnt nice man never again

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

lol all i smoke is herb.......i mean, i just started like a year ago, i don't even do the shit regularly, but once i mixed it with some tical, shit was bangin....oh yeah, I have smoked hasish, i think i like that more.....ok i'm done with this shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

but on the real, drugs ain't all that, don't see why everyone gets so worked up. Maybe ya'll addicts, i dunno, but the shit ain't addictive to me, i don't even do it that often. Once in a while for fun, ya know?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com